Excursión privada de 4 días a Petra, Wadi Rum y Áqaba desde Ammán
- 2 noches de alojamiento en hotel: 1 noche en Petra y 1 noche en Aqaba.
- 1 noche de campamento en carpa en Wadi Rum Camp
- Comidas según itinerario (B = desayuno, D = cena)
- Transporte según el número de participantes con conductor de habla inglesa
- Guía local de habla inglesa para las visitas.
- Alimentos y bebidas, salvo que se especifique.
- Almuerzo (por cuenta propia)
- Visa (aproximadamente 60 USD)
- La confirmación se recibirá en un plazo de 48 horas después de hacer la reserva, en función de la disponibilidad
- La transferencia del último día será a las 12 pm del hotel, la hora de llegada a Amman será a las 15.30 pm
- Wadi Rum Camp durante la noche está destinado a experimentar el estilo de vida beduino del desierto. El alojamiento es en carpas beduinas con baño privado. Consulte por alojamiento privado de lujo en el Martian Dome o en la carpa llena de estrellas.
Friendly country but 1st trip Petra we got adviced to tip the guide 20-25 Joran dinar for 2hrs that' £32 and the driver kept telling our to tips everyone and Every lunch or shopping trip took us to the places willing to pay him high commission. In Aquaba the seafood restrutant told us 10 dinars for seafood meal but the bill turn up 17.50 and one of the shopping trips he angrily shouted at us because he tried to get the shop to over charge us which we asked other shopper how much they paid .turn out $10 for 5 items but we got told $10 for 3 etc,,,,a lots more .......
My wife and I who are in our mid seventies thoroughly enjoyed our 4-day tour with Hasan our driver. He picked us up directly from the airport and advised us on the best way to include the Dead Sea which is not on the standard intinerary. We looped through Madaba, Mt Nebo and the Dead Sea on our way to Petra. It was a long day but Mt Nebo and the Dead Sea are must sees. We spent 6 hours going through Petra, the first 2 hours with our very informative guide Mohamed, then another 4 hours on our own. We managed the donkey ride and hike up to the lookout above the Monastery. The weather was ideal for walking. Wadi Rum is a beautiful, peaceful place although the lack of electricity meant no hot showers after our day in Petra. We took an evening bus ride and a short glass-bottom boat ride at Aqaba but neither were particularly memorable. All our 3star accommodation was satisfactory, the Golden Tulip at Aqaba being the nicest. We are happy to recommend this tour with the proviso that you include a Dead Sea option. KJH. New Zealand. 18- 21 November, 2017
Amazing tour with an amazing tour guide and driver Amer. Perfect timing. We were able to add in extras like snorkelling in the coral reef in aqaba. Also a knowledgeable tour guide who knows Jordan and jordanian culture who would stop to show us extra things. Would thoroughly recommend. The hotels were all ok except the Petra Palace, run down with poor food options.