Pase de un día para barcos con paradas libres de Amsterdam y Heineken Experience
Haga clic en "Ver información adicional" para ver el mapa del barco con paradas libres y las horas de salida.
- 2 copas en la experiencia Heineken
- Uso ilimitado del barco para subir y bajar durante 24 o 48 horas
- Comentarios grabados en el barco hop-on hop-off
- Entrada - Canal Tours Amsterdam
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- Alimentos y bebidas, salvo que se especifique.
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- No es accesible para sillas de ruedas
- Antes de ir a la Experiencia Heineken, debes ir a la tienda de Stromma para cambiar tu cupón primero.
- Aseo instalaciones disponibles a bordo.
- Hay conexión inalámbrica a internet disponible para usar en los muelles Rijksmuseum y Leidseplein.
- Cambie su vale por la experiencia Heineken en las tiendas Stromma: Stromma Central Station - Prins Hendrikkade 33A, tienda Stromma Rijksmuseum - Stadhouderskade 42, tienda Stromma Leidseplein - Stadhouderskade 11, Stromma Anne Frank House - Prinsengracht 279
We did not use the canal hop on and off as much as we thought and the boats stop running early (I did not read the details) Still a nice option for getting around and it included the Heineken Experience in the price so it was still worth it. We had so much fun at the Heineken Experience. We learned a lot and it was just relaxing and at our own pace. Sampling the beer and hanging in the bar area at the end was a great way to start our afternoon. Our teenage girls even had fun.
Chris was an amazing tour guide. Nuremberg is a wonderful city and I am so pleased to have gotten the chance to explore it on your very well planned tour.
Had a great time using the hop on and off boat pass and then on the Heineken...We really enjoyed our time here...
We thought this was a pretty cool tour for the money. They end up giving you about 3 beers included in your entrance price. The hop-on hop off boat was a little confusing. At first as we were not sure where to pick it up and since there are so many companies doing the same thing you have to make sure you are in the right spot to get the correct boat.
The canal cruise itself was amazing. The company running the boat not so much. We waited 45 plus minutes for a boat while other company boats arrived every 10-15 minutes. The Captain (a man of color) was fabulous. He was informative, funny and made the cruise enjoyable. I did not get his name.