Crucero por el canal en Ámsterdam al atardecer
Verá los hermosos edificios, puentes y barcos de Ámsterdam iluminados por la noche y mucho más. Algunos de los puntos de interés por los que puede pasar en este crucero al atardecer son Westerkerk, la casa de Ana Frank, el río Ij, el ayuntamiento y la mundialmente famosa "Curva Dorada".
Utilice el sistema de audio personal ofrecido a bordo para escuchar a la audioguía (disponible en 19 idiomas) mientras navega por los canales iluminados de Ámsterdam por la noche.
- Crucero nocturno de turismo
- Bebidas (disponibles para comprar)
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- Accesible en silla de ruedas
- Debido a la naturaleza de este recorrido y la seguridad de todos los huéspedes, el operador turístico se reserva el derecho de rechazar el servicio a los pasajeros que están intoxicados o muestran signos de intoxicación. Si, como resultado, su viaje se cancela, no tendrá derecho a un reembolso.
- Para el acceso de sillas de ruedas, asegúrese de llamar a Blue Boat Company al menos 24 horas antes de la salida para hacer reservaciones a través de 0031 20 679 13 70
- Se pueden llevar coches de bebés
- Se admiten animales de asistencia
- Hay transporte público cerca
- Los bebés deben ir sentados en el regazo de un adulto
- El transporte está adaptado para personas en silla de ruedas
- Las superficies son aptas para ir en silla de ruedas
- La mayoría de viajeros pueden participar en la experiencia
Excellent night even though it was a bit rainy. Was a fun evening with plenty of quirky jokes. Would recommend.
Very nice, long cruise of canals of Amsterdam. We were very pleased with the trip, boat and helpful staff!
It was OK - nothing to write home about. We asked when we got the tickets if we would be going by the red light district - they guy said to ask the captain. When we got on the boat, we asked and he was kinda rude and just said no.... That kinda put a sour taste in our mouths. The waitress was very nice and gave great service. The tour was just OK
This was our first night in Amsterdam and it was an excellent choice. A great way to learn more about Amsterdam and to get a good layout of the city. Highly recommend.
This was very disappointing. Given the geography of Amsterdam we thought a canal tour was the best way to see the city and learn about its history etc. It would have been if the audio guide had worked! It didn’t, and the crew were apparently oblivious/disinterested about this. We had to tell the ‘captain’ several times we could hear nothing on the headphones. He rebooted the system more than once and we got snippets. Overall, not worth it for us.
It’s a great tour but don’t bother if there’s a slight chance of rain. It’s just too difficult to see.
A great tour with explanations in our own language. Perfect sunset time (9pm) and the captain and staff (Keely) were great!
The only thing that could have made this better is if we would have gone one hour later and would have seen all the lights and colours of the night. The team was ver accomodating and helpful. Very good service on the boat. You are able to sit inside but also limited outside. We chose to be outside and it was really nice. Although we were not able to listen to the audio guide as there are no plugs outside we still had a wonderful time. Will do it again anytime. Blue boat company is the one to go with
yes, it's touristy, but that's okay. The boat operators were engaging and informative. Was a great way to just get a taste of the canals and enjoy the sights.
Lovely way to see Amsterdam. We were 5 minutes late and it was no problem for the lady to book us on the next boat. We really appreciated getting re booked. Would recommend this company to others.
Very relaxing, informative, beautiful. We booked the 8:30pm cruise so it would be light out when we left and still experience the beauty of the city and canals after sundown. Would highly recommend. Good value for the money spent .
It's not a bad experience, but its not a good experience either. Main problem: the windows are tinted! For a night cruise, this makes it next to impossible to see anything. Secondly, it is crowded and the music/sound is garbled. Lastly, the boats are so low it is difficult to see anything. I understand this is the nature of being in a boat in a canal, but the seat design makes it difficult to lean to the window to try and see something. The positives: If you go to the outside area, you can see a little better. Make sure to bring a light jacket. The cruise operators are nice and friendly as well.
Going on the canal cruise in the evening was really lovely. I would highly recommend it because it was nice going in the evening with all the bright lights
Had a great cruise.