Paseo fantasmal por Asheville y al Museo del Misterio
• La señora de rosa que acecha en Grove Park Inn
• Las escalofriantes apariciones de una suicida en el Puente de Helen
• Una joven brutalmente asesinada en el Hotel Battery Park
• El espíritu de un loco que cometió la mayor serie de asesinatos de nuestra ciudad
• Por qué los videntes llaman a Asheville un vórtice
• Un cuerpo que se enterró en el muro de San Lorenzo y mucho más. ¡Descubra el lado oscuro de Asheville! Al final de la excursión podrá acceder al sótano del Templo Masónico para ver el Museo del Misterio. ¡Jamás volverá a ver Asheville de la misma forma!
- Guía local
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- No es accesible para sillas de ruedas
- Los niños de 8 años o menos son gratuitos y deben estar acompañados por un adulto.
- Se requiere una cantidad moderada de caminata, se recomienda el uso de zapatos cómodos para caminar.
- Funciona en la mayoría de las condiciones climáticas, vístase apropiadamente
This was a great tour. The guide was very hyper and enjoyed his topic. We learned history along with ghost stories. In trying to remember a place to eat, we used one of his ghost stories to find the place! This tour is a must for first visitors to Asheville.
First off I would just like to say the tour guide "Tad" was amazing. His knowledge, humor, and personality make for such a great experience! I live in Asheville and learned so much I didn't know! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
I wish the tour guide had taken into account that the temperature was in the high ninetys at 8 pm there was no shade to stand in and that everywhere we had to stand on a slant. aura, or sightings. The guide really didn't need to expound on his teaching science and explaining scientific aspects of locations. An hour had passed and we were only at the second stop repeatedly hearing about where dead bodies from epidemic were stored or buried. It became too hot and boring.
Our guide was very entertaining and knowledgeable. Could have done without the museum tour.
Guide was very enthusiastic and brought a lot of insight into the people and history of Asheville.
We enjoyed this tour with our family. Our kids aged 13 and 11 were also engaged during the tour.
Our tour guide was very antimated as well as informative. He answered our questions and we had a very entertaining evening.