Excursión de un día para grupos pequeños por Península Coromandel desde Auckland que
Este es un itinerario habitual de este producto
Pasa por: Bush and Beach, Auckland Central, Auckland 0650 Nueva Zelanda
Bush and Beach se encargará de la recogida en el recorrido de hoy
Para en: Driving Creek Railway, 380 Driving Creek Rd, Coromandel 3506, Nueva Zelanda
Disfrute de un viaje en el sistema del tren de montaña hasta Eyeful Tower
Duración: 1 hora
Para en: Cathedral Cove Walk, 65 Grange Rd S, Hahei 3591 Nueva Zelanda
Camine hasta Cathedral Cove y disfrute de las bellísimas playas de arena blanca
Duración: 1 hora
Para en: Ocean Beach Road, Hot Water Beach Nueva Zelanda
Hot Water Beach es uno de los momentos más especiales de esta excursión, si la marea se lo permite, haga un agujero en la arena y sienta el agua caliente burbujear.
Duración: 1 hora
- Guía local
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- Impuesto sobre bienes y servicios
- Entrada - Driving Creek Railway
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- Funciona en todas las condiciones climáticas, vístete apropiadamente
- Se recomienda un nivel razonable de habilidad para caminar y zapatos con un buen agarre.
- No es accesible para sillas de ruedas
- No es recomendable para viajeros con problemas de espalda
- No es adecuado para viajeros con afecciones cardíacas u otros problemas médicos graves
- Los viajeros deben tener un nivel medio de forma física
- Se requiere un mínimo de 2 adultos para que este tour se realice.
- No recomendado para bebés o personas con sensibilidad al mareo.
- En esta experiencia debe haber un número mínimo de viajeros. Si se cancela porque no se llega a dicho mínimo, se le ofrecerá otra fecha o experiencia o el reembolso total del importe abonado.
This was a good tour overall to get a taste of the Coromandel. If I could do it again, I would skip the Driving Creek Railway and allow for more time at Cathedral Cove. Our tour guide was nice and he took us to the Hot Water beaches in time to experience them and later to a great place for lunch. However, if I ever return, I'll probably do it without a tour, so as not to be on a time crunch. The return journey was along a beautiful scenic beach route and it would have been more enjoyable if we weren't flying to get back to Auckland by a certain time.
It was amazing trip , so much to see with excellent tour guy, enjoyed every moment of it and look forward to take it again.
I'm a Narnia Fan and so this tour was a must-do for me. I visited the Coromandel Peninsula mid-February and it was a rainy and cloudy day. The schedule for the day is tidal-dependant. The train journey was nice and at the top there was a lookout platform, not much walking involved. The whole experience lasted about one hour. The sky started to clear up and the weather was beautiful. Instead taking us to the Cathedral Cove right away to make use of the nice weather, we stopped at an unspectacular waterfall and went for a lovely 10-min stroll through a Kauri forest. We then had lunch and by the time we've finished lunch it was raining again. I felt bumped because the Cathedral Cove on a rainy and dark day is not the same as on a nice one. However, the only good thing is, not too many people went there, so it was less crowded. Cathedral Cove is definitely a must-see place in New Zealand!! I wouldn't have minded to spend the whole day only at Cathedral Cove but we had 1 h 15 min including 30 min walking distance from the car park each way to get a feeling for the place. It was too little time and I felt extremely rushed. Last stop was Hot Water Beach and two boys in my group dug a hole. The water temperature ranged from cold over lukewarm to scalding hot. The guide made up for the lack of time at Cathedral Cove thanks to his informative and interesting commentary otherwise I think I would only have given three stars. I have no idea where the money went for this tour. In my opinion it is highly overpriced and I think there are many cheaper offers to get to Coromandel than this.