Navegación en la America's Cup por el puerto Waitemata
Disfrute de una inolvidable experiencia de navegación de dos horas. Una oportunidad única para participar como tripulación en un verdadero yate de la America's Cup. Tome el casco, invierta energía en las tareas de navegación o simplemente relájese y disfrute del paseo navegando por el bonito puerto Waitemata.
- Navega en un auténtico yate de América
- Uso de chaquetas impermeables y protector solar.
- Todo el equipo de seguridad.
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- Alimentos y bebidas, salvo que se especifique.
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- La edad mínima es de 10 años.
- La navegación está sujeta a las condiciones climáticas; por favor, use ropa adecuada. Los zapatos planos, como las zapatillas de deporte o los zapatos para botes, son los mejores
- En esta experiencia debe haber un número mínimo de viajeros. Si se cancela porque no se llega a dicho mínimo, se le ofrecerá otra fecha o experiencia o el reembolso total del importe abonado.
excellent experience great staff a lot of fun
We had a nicer experience with the Maritime museum sailing ship for 40 inclusive museum entry fees
Great to be on an Americas Cup boat in Auckland Harbour and we were lucky to have both good winds and sunshine. However crew very inexperienced - apart from skipper. Briefing was rudimentary at best - no explanation for non sailors of what tacking or gybing were for example. Boat had been badly prepared and the crew could not drop the mainsail without someone going up the mast to fix a jammed slider. Quite a lot of money for what it was.
This felt like a once in a lifetime experience! It was so much fun to participate and be part of the crew!
Great experience , crew made it fun on a day without much wind !
I was very disappointed by the sail. The boat was great indecently fast, the crew knowledgeable, weather nice, however, the boat was simply too crowded to enjoy. There were 30 passengers and 5 crew on the boat. When racing, these boats had a crew of 11. It was like sailing a crowded elevator, not a fast, agile racing boat.
Crew were great in showing off the boat - unfortunately not too much wind which can't be helped but were given a voucher to use again. Would definitely do again
The sailing experience was wonderful! We had great wind, and with reefed main we were doing 16-18 knots easily, heeled over, water whipping over the leeward toeboard! The crew was great fun, very competent, and sociable. I got to take the helm for 15 minutes which was a thrill, and the boat was very responsive. All in all a fabulous sail. My one criticism is that, while technically Viator does not make any false claims, one gets the impression that you are going to be sailing, if not the winning NZ America's Cup boat, at least a NZ boat. It turns out the boat we sailed was actually Japan's entry, and was not a winner. This took a bit of the shine off the experience. Maybe they should make it clear before someone signs up, what boat he/she will be on.