Escapada privada de un día a la fortaleza de roca de Sigiriya y los templos en las cuevas
Después del almuerzo, visite el templo de roca de Dambulla, que fue construido por el rey Walagambahu en el siglo I a. C. y es un lugar declarado Patrimonio de la Humanidad por la UNESCO. Es el templo de cuevas más impresionante de Sri Lanka. El complejo de cinco cuevas, con más de 2000 metros cuadrados de paredes y techos pintados, es la mayor zona de pinturas del mundo. Contiene más de 150 imágenes de Buda, y la más grande es la colosal figura del Buda tallado en la roca, de 14 metros.
Al final de esta visita le llevarán de vuelta a su hotel (aprox. 4 horas en coche)
- Traslado de ida y vuelta en vehículo con aire acondicionado al hotel de Negombo, Colombo, monte Lavinia, Kalutara o Kandy.
- Excursiones turísticas con servicio de un guía-chófer que habla inglés
- Entradas a los sitios y agua mineral durante el recorrido
- Almuerzo en el restaurante Oakray Inamaluwa
- Todos los impuestos locales
- Todas las tarifas de cámara de fotos/vídeo en los monumentos y lugares de la visita
- Propinas para los guías turísticos, los restaurantes y el vestíbulo del hotel. Se espera que deje propina.
- Cualquier otro gasto no mencionado en la sección El precio incluye
- Recibirá confirmación en el momento de efectuar la reserva
- Hay descuentos disponibles para grupos de 7 o más personas
- Lleve ropa que cubra las rodillas y los hombros cuando visite los templos
I would highly recommend this tour! The tour guide and driver, Dhamita, was very personable and attentive to my needs. He arrived at my hotel early to ensure that we had an early start to my day. He checked in with me periodically to make sure I was okay. While hiking to the cave temples, he was patient while I took my time to get there. And he was extremely accommodating with helping me to get to the airport. On another note, I would highly recommend everyone to engage in this day trip. The Sigiriya Rock Fortress is simply breathtaking. While it's a slight workout to climb the stairs, it's still quite manageable. My tour guide was also very patient with me every step of the way. We also stopped by several stores to go shopping and engaged in local activities that was quite fun. I also enjoyed the cave temples, which are tucked away in the hills/mountains. It was a pleasant surprise to see these exquisite temples. The weather wasn't too bad, but make sure you drink a ton of water. I wouldn't travel to Sri Lanka without visiting these two places -- they were the highlight of my entire trip!
Really enjoyed the tour although it was tough trekking up Sigiriya rock in the blistering heat but well worth it. Our driver Dhamitha was such a nice guy and made our trip highly enjoyable. I would definitely recommend it
Climbing sigiriya rock itself and the cave temples were amazing. However the service we received from our driver wasn't great. We weren't given any bottled water, pretty much had to beg for it. We also weren't given a guide for the cave temples. Expensive tour yet poor service.
The guide was a very good person, as a very good driver. The roads was so slowly but we known. The sites we've seen was simply amazing!
Great chance to see the interior of the country. The nearly four hour drive to get there is a test of patience due to the vehicle and lot traffic that is constant all along the roads. The cave temple tour is interesting, make sure you dress appropriately i.e. long shorts and be prepared to take off your footwear prior to walking around the site. The climb up to the top of Sigirya Rock is not difficult and there are many opportunities to stop and rest and enjoy the view.