Recorrido de 4 días de las Tierras Altas del oeste y la isla de Skye desde Edimburgo
Nota importante: los detalles de cada día mencionadas en el itinerario pueden cambiar según las condiciones meteorológicas.
- Traslado en monovolumen con aire acondicionado
- Conductor/guía profesional
- 2 noches de alojamiento en Lochalsh
- 1 noche de alojamiento en Fort William
- Comidas según itinerario (D = desayuno, A = almuerzo, C = cena)
- Traslado de ida y vuelta al hotel
- Precio de la entrada
- Comida y bebida, a menos que se indique lo contrario
- Propina (opcional)
- Recibirá la confirmación en el momento de efectuar la reserva, salvo que reserve con menos de 21 antes del viaje. En ese caso recibirá confirmación en un plazo de 48 horas, siempre que haya disponibilidad
- Se recomienda traer ropa y calzado adecuado
- Los clientes se puede traer una maleta con un peso máximo de 15 kg
- No apto para sillas de ruedas.
- Excursión para grupos pequeños (16 personas como máximo)
- La edad mínima es de 5 años
Exceeded my expectations. Had a great time. Rabbies was very run, and their driver Ross took very good care of us. I couldn't recommend it more.
Stefan was a wonderful tour guide and made the trip spectacular with his stories, music and enthusiasm for Skye. The mini bus allowed us to go on curvy roads high in the mountains for amazing walks and views. The B and Bs were very comfortable and everyone slept well. The best way to visit the Highlands!
Everything about this was wonderful! I personally don't like tours, but this was a trip with my mom and she felt much more comfortable doing the tour. We had a great time. All the places we stayed were wonderful and our tour guide through Rabbies was lovely to spend 4 days with. We some some incredible things. Of course I like to stop for every photo opp and this just isn't possible on a tour like this, but I felt good about the stops we did have. I also felt the value of the tour was exceptional. It was a very fair price for all the transport and accommodations. We loved it!
Very nice pace, super friendly and caring driver - Matt, that took us to the local secret spots not overran by tourists.
This tour was amazing! Our tour guide, Stewart, was extremely professional and knowledgeable. In addition to the listed stops, he took the group to other places along the way such as Loch Ness. Stewart's passion for Scotland was apparent. We felt that we got a good snapshot of Highland culture along the way through his knowledge of the country and its history. He also incorporated a lot of local Scottish bands into his music on the bus which accentuated the tour. Of course, the scenery of the Highlands is absolutely incredible! Highly recommended tour to get out of the city and see what Scotland is really about.