Recorrido en autobús turístico de City Sightseeing con paradas libres por la ciudad de Atenas
Ruta de Atenas
Duración de la ruta: 1 hora 30 minutosParadas en Ruta de Atenas:
- Syntagma Square
- Benaki Museum
- National Gallery
- Panathenaic Stadium
- Melina Mercouri Monument
- Acropolis Museum
- Temple of Zeus
- Hellenic Parliament
- National Library
- National Archaeological Museum
- Omonoia, Athens
- Monastiraki Square
- Kotzia Square
Acropolis / Parthenon / National Archaeological Museum / National Gallery - Museum Alexandros Soutzos / Omonia Square / Temple of Olympian Zeus / Panathenaic Stadium / National Garden / Acropolis Museum / Kotzia Square / National Library of Greece / Syntagma Station
Horario: 8:30 am - 7:00 pm, cada 15 minutos
Ruta del Pireo
Duración de la ruta: 1 hora 20 minutosParadas en Ruta del Pireo:
- Βιβλιοθήκη & Κέντρο Πληροφόρησης Παντείου Πανεπιστημίου
- SNF Headquarters
- municipal Theatre
- Pireaus Cruise Ship Terminal "B"
- Marias Chatzikiriakou 18
- Archaeological Museum of Piraeus
- Santaroza 15
- Limin Mounikhias
- Eugenides Foundation New Digital Planetarium
- Leof. Andrea Siggrou 150
Municipal Theatre of Piraeus / Lion Gate / Archaeological Museum of Piraeus / Eugenides Planetarium
Horario: 11:15 am - 5:30 pm, cada 30 minutos
- Pase de autobús de 24 horas o 3 días para subir y bajar según el boleto seleccionado
- 2 recorridos a pie / foto gratis
- Acceso a hasta 3 rutas de autobús dependiendo del boleto seleccionado
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- Alimentos y bebidas, salvo que se especifique.
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- Accesible en silla de ruedas
- Las rutas de Atenas y El Pireo operan todo el año, excepto el 17 de noviembre, el 25 de diciembre y el 1 de enero.
- La ruta de Riviera Beach opera de abril a octubre solamente.
- La ruta del Pireo es de 9:30 am a 7:15 pm, cada 30 minutos. Duración - 80 minutos para el ciclo completo.
- Se pueden llevar coches de bebés
- Hay transporte público cerca
- La ruta de Atenas es de 8:30 a.m. a 9:00 p.m. cada 15 minutos. Duración - 90 minutos para el bucle completo.
- El recorrido a pie de Democracy & Origin of Athens se realiza todos los días a las 11:00 am solamente. El tour sale de la parada de autobús 7 (ruta de Atenas).
- Los secretos de la excursión a pie del Partenón y los atenienses se realizan todos los días a la 1:15 pm solamente. El tour sale de la parada de autobús 7 (ruta de Atenas).
- Vales de papel y móviles aceptados para este tour.
- La mayoría de viajeros pueden participar en la experiencia
We went on this bus tour on our first full day in Athens and it was great. Rode all the way around and then decided where to visit on the next trip around. Having never been to Athens before, it was a great way to see so much of the city and its highlights and then decide what interested you the most. The ticket people were also very helpful and pleasant. Buses were punctual and the breeze on the top of the bus was delightful. A very nice experience!
This is a great way to visit Athens if you are there for a short stay. It gave a great overview of the city, and it had stops at the main attractions. The Piraeus line was scenic.
We did the right choice to purchase Athens Line Hop-On Hop-Off Tour two days before we depart, with this pass we got the chances to visit all these places like Monastiraki square and Flea Market, Plaka, Acropolis, Omonia Square and etc. whenever we wants to stop by anytime we like, it was a great experience to discover Athens by using this pass, really highly recommended.
Great way to see the city and cover a lot in a short time! We did Athens line which took us to the main museums and the acropolis, then back to Syntaque, a major block by our hotel that was walking distance. The nice thing is you can get on or off at any point, and it’s a continuous loop that takes about 90 minutes to get the whole way around. I’d highly recommend it! We had my senior dad who can’t walk far, so this was an easy option for him.
We enjoyed the hop on hop off tour for 48 hours for the price of 24. The bus was clean, the drivers courteous and helpful, and seemed to always arrive quickly as we waited. We used it exclusively as our transportation around the city during the time our tickets were valid. All of us, one 75 years, one 52 years, a 13 yo and a 9 yo, thoroughly enjoyed the recording with its rich descriptions and interesting stories. I do have to say that several of the plug ins did not work. The wifi worked most of the time. I am sure the breaks were not the fault of the bus tour but rather the towers connectivity. Our only complaint is that there was no way to purchase the family fare online so we paid 11 euros more than we would have if we had waited and purchased directly on the bus.
Love using this around Athens. We also used it to go to the Beaches and down to the Piraeus Port Area to get our tickets for ferry. This was a great way of seeing around and I have not used them before but would definitely use them in future.
The driver should give or at least ask if you need ear buds. The driver should instruct what to do with them. We walked up to the upper deck only to discover there were no seats. At times you could barely hear what was being said through the prerecorded tour moderator.
It was way too hot to sit in a bus
Hop on Hop off buses are just fantastic! They give the visitor a wonderful lay of the land. I use them quite often when I go to a new city. We did the Athens route and it gave us a great perspective of the historical places within Athens.
Love these busses use them for transportation everywhere in Athens!
I was able to see all the main attractions using this bus.
It was wonderful