Recorrido turístico de medio día por Atenas
No se pierda el Estadio Panatenaico (sede de los primeros Juegos Olímpicos modernos en 1896) y relájese mientras el autobús recorre Panepistimiou, donde se encuentra la Biblioteca Nacional de Atenas.
Después de ver lo más destacado de la Atenas moderna, vaya hacia atrás en el tiempo con un recorrido por el pasado de la ciudad. Vea el Templo Romano de Zeus Olímpico y después haga una parada en la joya de la corona de la ciudad, la Acrópolis de Atenas. Construida sobre una colina rocosa que se yergue sobre la ciudad, este monumento declarado Patrimonio de la Humanidad por la UNESCO está compuesto por un grupo de edificios antiguos que en su momento servían de fortaleza. Cada edificio se construyó para mostrar el esplendor y la riqueza de Atenas durante el siglo V.
Entre los principales puntos de interés de la Acrópolis se incluyen el famoso templo del Partenón, los Propileos y el Templo de Atenea Niké, un monumento erigido para representar la ambición de Atenas, la ciudad más poderosa de Grecia. Después de disfrutar de tiempo libre en la Acrópolis, regresará al punto de partida en autobús.
Recorrido por la mañana y museo: (5 horas)
Mejore el recorrido por la mañana para incluir la entrada al Museo de la Acrópolis y visite esta fascinante atracción después de finalizar el recorrido. Diríjase al interior del museo para echar un vistazo a los objetos y antigüedades por su cuenta, y vea estatuas del periodo arcaico junto a otras 4.000 piezas. La sala del Partenón es uno de los lugares más destacados y complementa su anterior visita al templo con hechos históricos.
La entrada le permite pasar todo el tiempo que quiera dentro del museo, sin embargo, la mayoría de los visitantes consideran que dos horas (después acabar el recorrido de 3,5 horas) son suficientes.
- Guía profesional
- Traslado en autobús con aire acondicionado
- Precio de la entrada a la Acrópolis de Atenas
- Precio de la entrada al Museo de la Acrópolis de Atenas (solo si se ha seleccionado esta opción)
- Impuestos municipales
- Wi-Fi gratis en el autobús
- Plano de Atenas gratuito
- Recogida en el hotel (sólo en hoteles seleccionados)
- Propina (opcional)
- Comida y bebida
- Recibirá confirmación en el momento de efectuar la reserva
- Este recorrido no está recomendado para personas con problemas para andar ni para personas en silla de ruedas debido al terreno desnivelado.
- La recogida en puertos o apartamentos privados no está disponible
- Debido a las limitaciones de tiempo, esta visita no incluye la entrada al Templo de Zeus Olímpico
it is very informative tour our tour guide was very informative gave us lots of information about athens highly recomended
Not sure how this has so many good reviews. The tour didnt last 3.5 hours and spent more time on the bus than sightseeing. Really unorganized! Also the tour guide spoke too fast and rushed in her explanations, it seemed like she just wanted to get the tour over with. We also wished we had headphones like the other groups we saw because it was hard to hear our guide with so many people around. Overall this was a waste of money.
The sightseeing tour was great. The tour guide not so much. Took way to long to pickup all customers at numerous hotels. The tour guide was difficult to understand.
My wife and I were in group of 40 visitors on this tour. The tour guide was extremely soft spoken, she expects all of us to squeeze in when there was limited space with a big group. And while we were waiting for the group to assemble at the museum, I saw her holding the group pass ticket, so out of curiosity, I asked her what is the price of the ticket. Her reply was “This does not matter to you, my company bought it and it doesn’t matter to you.” For those of you who are interested to join this day tour, please look elsewhere to make comparison before signing up. Half the tour at the museum I was listening to other tour guides’ explanation as my lousy tour guide wouldn’t make the effort to speak up a lil.
If you are not familiar with Athen's rich history ---- or even if you are and want a refresher course, I highly recommend this tour. Outside of the fact our tour guide picked us up from our hotel, was friendly and passionate --- this tour exceed all expectations. The knowledge of 3,000+ years of events that lead up to Athen's today was great. We had a fairly large group and I still felt that our guide gave each of us attention when it came to questions or follow-ups. I do recommend that you add the museum to your tour since there is so much to cover inside.
Our tour of Athens was insightful and exciting, and our amazing tour guide, Yota, did an excellent job. - Josh I had an incredibly memorable time in Athens. It has forever changed my perspective and mindset. The rich culture and history was breathtaking. Our tour guide, Yota, was incredibly brilliant and brought life to our tour. - Madi The tour was the definite highlight of the trip. We saw everything we wanted to, and were never shorted of information due to the wonderful Yota!
Takes you to see all the main highlights of Athens! Our tour guide (Dora) was very knowledgeable and informative. I didn’t particularly feel like any more picture stops were needed and I’m very much a picture person. Overall would definitely recommend if you’re visiting Athens for the first time!
The tour guide was informative and enthusiastic. It is a good thing we chose the morning tour as the Acropolis got to be so crowded when we were leaving. The only drawback was that I wished we could see some sights on foot vs. driving by and we spent quite a bit of time in traffic but thats to be expected.
The tour guides were so informative. Everyone was so nice and pleasant. The acropolis is something everyone must see when in Athens. The views of Athens are breathtaking. Definitely worth it!
1) The tour bus didn’t pick us up at our hotel as promised (our conceirge got us a rush taxi). 2) We stood around as a group for a long time and then sat on the bus for another long period of time before the tour starred. 3). it was a large group at the Acropolis with hundreds of other tourists and groups and we could not hear the tour guide. No headsets- just our guide trying to talk above the din of other groups. 4) The tour was advertised as 3.5 hour half day tour. However, after the long delays, the actual length of the tour was closer to 2.5 hours. 5) the tour guide was knowledgeable, but gave a general description and then a 45 minute “you’re on your own to explore”. In summaRyan, this was not what I thought we were paying for.
Good one but can do on own as well.
It was a great tour of Athens including the Acropolis and the Parthenon. Our guide was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic.
Our family enjoyed this tour. The guide was very knowledgeable and passionate about the city which made the sights much more interesting!