Visita a pie sobre Harry Potter para muggles en Londres
Vea escenarios como la entrada al Caldero Chorreante, la prisión Clink, el puente Wobbly Bridge y la Catedral de San Pablo en la distancia, el Golden Hinde, la estación de Westminster, (algunos monumentos emblemáticos de Londres) y el Ministerio de Magia, finalizando en Charing Cross Road, donde podrá ver lo que inspiró el callejón Diagon y Knocturn.
- Guía local
- Excursión para grupos pequeños
- Visita a pie
- Tarifa de metro desde la estación de London Bridge hasta la estación de Westminster
- Propina (opcional)
- Traslado de ida y vuelta al hotel
- Comida y bebida
- Recibirá confirmación en el momento de efectuar la reserva
- Los niños deben ir acompañados de un adulto.
- Durante esta excursión habrá que caminar bastante.
- El recorrido no se cancelará por razones meteorológicas, vístase apropiadamente.
- Si se cancela la visita porque las condiciones meteorológicas son peligrosas, tendrá la oportunidad de elegir entre otra fecha y la devolución del importe total
"Hagrid" was a fun and excellent tour guide who had in-depth knowledge of the Harry Potter movie and book series. His signature look made him easy to see in the crowd and his unmistakable laugh was an auditory cue to his location too! We are a family with adult children, and were surprised by the high energy and excitement of the elementary school children in our group. "Hagrid" handling their questions and comments with infinite patience, kept the tour on track and included the adults and couples on the tour with his games and questions. We learned lots of fun trivia and saw parts of London we wouldn't have seen otherwise. This was a fun experience and a great walking tour of the Harry Potter sites in London. Be warned; we did not go to Platform 9 3/4 in Kings Cross, so you may want to venture to the station on your own.
Superb tour!Nicholas was witty and informative. Although we had initially booked a tour for our teenage daughter who is a huge Harry Potter fan, we found that we enjoyed the tour as much as she did. His ability to connect the books/movies with venues around London made for a thoroughly enjoy able trip.
So much fun! Tour guide was a fan and highly knowledgeable about the books.
The guide was the best Harry Potter nerd outside of a 12 year old girl in our group. She was excited about the tour and was very expressive and happy to answer any questions, ask challenging trivia and point out errors in the movie. Definitely a warmer weather tour but great fun nonetheless.
Our tour guide was amazing! Wonderful person and very knowledgable. A lot to see therefore a lot to walk but so much fun!