Excursión de 5 días a Marruecos desde Málaga: Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez y Rabat
- Cuatro noches de alojamiento.
- Visitas turísticas de Casablanca, Marrakech, Meknes, Fez y Rabat.
- Vehículo con aire acondicionado
- Guía profesional
- Comidas según itinerario (B = desayuno, D = cena)
- Alimentos y bebidas, salvo que se especifique.
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- La confirmación se recibirá cuando se realice la reserva, a menos que esta se haya efectuado 7 días antes del viaje. En tal caso, la confirmación se recibirá en un plazo de 48 horas, en función de la disponibilidad.
- Es obligatorio presentar un pasaporte en vigor el día de la excursión o actividad
- Los bebés de 3 años y menores no pagan, siempre que no ocupen un asiento en el autobús. Tenga en cuenta que todos los gastos incurridos en el hotel (es decir, cuna, comidas, etc.) deben pagarse directamente al hotel.
- Se requiere un pasaporte vigente el día del viaje.
- Se requiere el nombre, número, vencimiento y país del pasaporte al momento de la reserva para todos los participantes
- El tamaño del tour puede variar de 7 a 48 pasajeros.
- No hay baño en el autocar.
- Cada viajero tiene permitido un máximo de 1 maleta.
- No hay un paseo en camello programado en el tour, ni tiempo libre para hacerlo
- Tenga en cuenta que las clasificaciones de los hoteles varían entre los países
- No es accesible para sillas de ruedas
- Hay transporte público cerca
- Los bebés deben ir sentados en el regazo de un adulto
- Asientos infantiles disponibles
- La mayoría de viajeros pueden participar en la experiencia
Morocco tour was a disaster as Tour guide Abdul will give tour is Spanish first for almost 30-40 minutes and all English speaking tourist passengers will wait and wait for English explanation, Abdul will take his own time to narrate in Spanish, when he will start in English all landmarks are gone and we all will have no clue what he is talking, and English will be done in 5-10 minutes. Even fellow passengers who could speak both Spanish and English told as he was not being fair. Viator should give reasonable credit back to each passengers whose all money went to drain for going thousands of miles away from home to experience Morocco culture and country , spent money for tour but no knowledge what we saw.
This tour was excellent. I recommend it to everybody.
Too much walking trips through narrow lanes in the old town. Leg pain not suitable for older people. Very good tour guides. Need more toilet stops in the beginning of trip and please advice to bring along snacks and drinks, cause is a long bus ride on the 1st and 2nd day.
Overall, the tour was good. However, it can be improved. First off, the tour guide was lacking in his interaction with the group. He did not assist with the smooth check in and check out from the hotels and we had to do everything from filling out forms. The last two hotels were not good as they were not as luxurious as the first ones. Also there was no variety in the breakfast menu. He did not keep the group energized. He limited himself to inform about the area and the some history about as we approached the towns but there was no interaction while we were on the road which was very long sitting on the bus. However, he kind and noble. I think that we spent more time on the road than on the actual sightseeing itself.
Everything was fine except too little time in Marakesh old town. This is the main part of the tour and all we got was 30 min! Also I will NEVER attend anymore tour sales pitches. We had 4 and they were hard sells. I pay for this time and its not what I want to be doing on MY tour. If tis practice is not ended or I am given an option to not participate, I will not book another tour. This was the time that should have been devoted to Marakesh....not listening to some dude try and sell me herbs and oils or rugs...or the leather place etc
I hesitate to give 4 stars but visiting each of the cities was amazing. The Medina in Fez was unbelievable although the guide seem to steer us to certain stores and there was high pressure sales tactics involved. We were not taken to the Jewish section but did find our way there with the help of the same fellow mentioned in one of the other reviews. Had to pay a woman to go in her house and upstairs to take photos. He also required a donation to the restoration fund. The food was plentiful on the trip and yes the bus rides were long especially Marrakech to Fez. There were plenty of stops along the way however. We were going to take standard room but when we realized we would be the only 2 doing so we upgraded. The hotel in Casablanca was very nice, Marrakech good also but the hotel in Fez was rundown and all I am ever going to remember about it was the huge cock roach. The real disappointment of the trip was the guide Kareem really didn't speak English. We were the only two English speaking travelers in our group of 30,so this was a huge issue. Some of the other travelers spoke some English and really tried to help us out especially with details like meeting times etc. Overall well worth it just unfortunate for us that we didn't have the benefit of a tour guide,