Recorrido de tapas en Málaga con visita al mercado de Atarazanas
• Algún vino de bienvenida y un guía turístico gastronómico
• Aceitunas marinadas al estilo local
• Puestos del mercado para probar y comprar los mejores productos
• Una visita a tres restaurantes con tres bebidas incluidas
• Degustación de muchas tapas tradicionales diferentes
• Tarjeta de puntuación de la degustación de las diferentes tapas
• Visita guiada al centro histórico
Su guía le explicará los diversos alimentos que podrá probar y le ayudará a encontrar los mejores. Disfrute de su visita al mercado de Atarazanas.
Se trata del complemento perfecto para un día redondo: un recorrido por el mercado de Atarazanas con cata de vinos, platos y productos; la esencia de Málaga.
- Degustacion de comida
- Cata de vinos
- Guía local profesional
- Todos los impuestos, tasas y gastos de tramitación.
- Recogida en el hotel
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- Puede ser operado por un guía multilingüe.
- Opción vegetariana está disponible, por favor avise al momento de la reserva si es necesario
- Por favor avise cualquier requerimiento dietético específico al momento de la reserva
Met with guide at appointed time, she was very unprepared and the tour was just a walk thru the market and then a stop at a tapas restaurant across the street that was unprepared for our stop. The guide was on the phone to her office asking what to do. Then she proceeded to walk us around the streets very slowly and pointing out strange sites. We finally said we wanted to leave the tour after about an hour and go on our own. Disappointing!!
Carlos was a fabulous guide. He took us on a walking food and wine tour around Malaga. We sampled delicious local delicacies and wines. At one of the wine stops, we were introduced to a bota Spanish wine container and wanted to buy one. Carlos made sure we ended the tour with one we were happy with. Carlos added a treat by asking one of the chefs to allow us to grill the fish we were going to eat. Fun times! Highly recommend this tour with Carlos.
Four of us took this very enjoyable tour with Paco. He was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the city of Malaga and The local cuisine. We were able to first try some sweet wine at our meeting point and then we went through the Ataranzas Market where we tried local olives and then small sandwiches with ham and cheese, sausage and bread along with beer or wine. We toured the market and looked at the many fresh selections of seafood before moving on to a local restaurant, We then went to a restaurant named Taberna El Mentidero where we helped prepare sardines on small swords which were cooked over coals and also fried fresh anchovies. This was washed down with local wine. It was really good and fun. We then went to Malaga Pura for some great tempranillo red wine and fried asparagus and skewers of meat with cous cous. I would highly recommend this and all of us enjoyed this experience.