Visita privada a Guatapé desde Medellín
- Transporte en vehículo especial de turismo de Medellín.
- Impuestos locales
- Guía profesional
- Paseo en barco por el embalse con música crossover.
- Recogida y regreso al hotel, excepto hoteles en el centro de la ciudad.
- Seguro de viaje
- Guía bilingüe (debe solicitarlo).
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- No es accesible para sillas de ruedas
- Puede ser operado por un guía multilingüe.
- Documento de identificación
- Ropa y calzado cómodos.
- protector solar
- Si tiene alguna prescripción médica, no olvide los medicamentos.
- Cámara fotográfica y celda cargada de batería.
- Funciona en todas las condiciones meteorológicas
- No se requiere un número mínimo de personas, salidas diarias.
- Esta una excursión o actividad privada. Solo puede participar su grupo.
Our guide Alex was exceptional, the tour was run professionally and will highly recommend this tour while in Medellin.
This tour was worth booking. Our tour guide Alex was awesome and we had a great time through out the day with him! His English was on point and he was very knowledgeable and informative on the history of Medellin, the town of Penol and Guatape. I had a large group of 11 people and he was able to pick all of us up in their company van and drop us off at the same location. It doesn't matter where you're staying at, hotel or Airbnb, just give them an address, and they'll pick you up at your location. This is an all day trip, where we started around 8am to 5pm, about 8 hours total. Breakfast and lunch were both included, and they were legit platters of Colombian dishes coffee, juice, eggs, pastry, pendeja paisas, fried trout, and grilled chicken. We were taken to the old town of Penol where we visited a church, and took a pontoon boat ride tour around Medellin's reservoir. The boat ride was about an hour long with great weather and good reggaeton music being played, we were given a history tour of Pablo Escobar and his properties around the reservoir. Next, we went to hike The Rock of Penol, which the ticket to enter and hike is also included in the tour. The hike is about 750 steps, it's not bad, definitely doable and it took us about 15-20 mins to get up to the top where took amazing pics of the cities, rural areas, and lakes surrounding the rock. Our final stop was the town of Guatape. The area is filled with history and colorful art and designs down alleyways and all over the buildings. I highly recommend this tour due to several reasons. Since we had a large group already, we wanted a private tour where we had our own transportation and our own tour guide. Also, with breakfast, lunch and the hike ticket included, the price of this tour was a great deal.