Recorrido de 3 horas en quad para dos pasajeros por Nassau e Isla Paraíso con almuerzo incluido
Se le guiará en una de las mejores y más populares visitas guiadas de la isla. Quad, cascos, gasolina, seguro, impuestos y almuerzo, todo incluido en el precio especial de Trip Advisor.
- Impuestos municipales
- Agua embotellada
- Guía local
- Can-Am Outlander 450 de dos plazas
- Uso de casco
- Traslado de ida y vuelta al puerto
- Traslado de ida y vuelta al hotel (si se ha elegido esta opción)
- Aperitivos (pretzels suaves o perritos calientes envueltos en pretzels recién horneados de Wetzels Pretzels). Antes de comenzar el recorrido en el puerto de cruceros
- Bahama Mama, Bahama Papa o Daiquiri helado con o sin alcohol de cortesía al final del recorrido en el Daiquiri Bar local en el puerto de cruceros. Solo para mayores de 18 años
- Propinas (recomendadas)
- Recibirá confirmación en el momento de efectuar la reserva
- Edad mínima: 21 años
- Todos los viajeros pagan precio de adulto
- Es necesario un número mínimo de participantes. Existe la posibilidad de que se cancele la reserva después de la confirmación si no hay suficientes pasajeros; en el caso de que esto ocurriese, se le ofrecerá una alternativa o se le devolverá el importe total
- No se recomienda participar a personas con problemas de espalda.
- No es recomendable para mujeres embarazadas
- No apto para sillas de ruedas.
- Sujeto a condiciones meteorológicas favorables. Si se cancela debido al mal tiempo, podrá elegir entre otra fecha y la devolución del importe total
- No es recomendable para participantes con problemas de corazón u otro tipo de afección médica seria
- Durante esta excursión habrá que caminar bastante.
- El número máximo de personas en el modelo de dos plazas del Can-Am 450 Outlander es 2
- El número máximo de personas en el modelo de tres plazas del Can-Am 450 Outlander es 3
I booked this excursion kind of last minute. We really wanted to see the pigs and do that excursion while in the Bahamas, but unfortunately due to weather were unable to. So I booked this last minute the night before. A few minutes after booking I received a text from Samuel saying all the details for our pick up, which was great. It was around 8pm so I was surprised to get the details and that was such a reassurance and very helpful to make sure everything went smoothly for our pickup and scheduling. The morning of I texted Samuel a couple of last minute questions and got a speedy reply with all the answers. We were picked up easily from The Royal at Atlantis and our driver Britney was friendly. When we arrived at the port location to do the paperwork and get ready to go we met Nettie. We had read lots of positive reviews about Nettie on here before booking the excursion so were very excited to meet her and find out she would be our guide for the day! It was just our group of 4 in the tour so that made it very nice. We were then taken over to get the ATVs and it started POURING!!!! Normally in the Bahamas they have passing rain that last 10 minutes or so, but no, this was not that. We were a bit unsure of what to do and if we should postpone but Nettie said let's give it a few more minutes. After realizing the rain wasn't going to let up, we decided to just do it and get wet. Nettie was such a good sport about this. She was still excited and full of fun and energy! We took off and started along to the sites listed in the offering of the excursion. We had to make a few adjustments to the day, we couldn't go to the beach for example, but overall all the sites were still great and we were happy to see them, even if we were soaked. We had a nice time at the Rum distillery and then had our lunch. Fried chicken and sides and it was delicious!! We ended the day with the rain stopping a bit. We all decided that it was our favorite thing we did on the trip and had the best day! Nettie made it such a fun experience and was a joy to be around. I absolutely recommend this tour and hope you get Nettie as your guide and a bit less rain!!! Thanks again guys!
when we arrived at the ATV Island tour, Nettie was to be our tour guide. She was great! She went and got us delicious pretzels and water. DON"T EAT Breakfast before you go!! These pretzels were tasty and filling! She took us on the most fun and exciting tour around Nassau! She always made sure we caught up and were with her. She has SO MUCH knowledge about the island. She is kind, funny and enjoyed our joking around. She was patient while we enjoyed the stops she took us on. This is a great tour and you should request Nettie! Thanks again!
Enjoyed every minute of this tour with our very own tour guide! Nettie from cc scooter was wonderful and funny! Great for teenagers. My seventeen year old son had a blast! Would highly recommend this tour and if you can get Nettie!
What a time! We had so much fun on this ATV tour. It was out first time in Nassau and driving an ATV. Kermit was our guide and he was so much fun! He was very nice. He showed us around everywhere on the island but also made sure we didn't get left behind in the busy areas. Great tour, would recommend it to anyone!
Vaugho our tour guide was wonderful! He watched out for my mother and I during rush hour traffic to ensure we were safe and no one was left behind. He took the time to explain the landmarks and other questions we had about living on the island. My mother and I would recommend this tour!!
Our ATV tour was the most amazing experience we had at the island. Our tour guy was so experienced and professional. We truly loved it.