Aprenda a hacer macarons franceses en París
Su experiencia de 3 horas haciendo macarons se lleva a cabo en una cocina privada, con utensilios y equipo normales, por lo que podrá volver a hacer los macarons fácilmente en casa. Se elegirán dos sabores para que su grupo haga los macarons de entre las siguientes opciones: chocolate, limón, frambuesa con judías Tonka, coco con chocolate con leche o café.
Al final de la clase se llevará una caja de macarons y una copia de la receta para que la comparta con sus amigos en casa (o para guardársela para usted).
- Chef profesional francés como tu anfitrión
- Uso de delantal y utensilios de cocina.
- Clase de cocina para grupos pequeños (máximo 8 personas)
- Llévate una caja de macarons caseros.
- Una copia de la receta para compartir con tus amigos en casa (¡o guardarlo todo para ti!
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- La confirmación se recibirá cuando se realice la reserva, a menos que esta se haya efectuado 2 días antes del viaje. En tal caso, la confirmación se recibirá en un plazo de 48 horas, en función de la disponibilidad.
- Se aplican números mínimos. Existe la posibilidad de cancelación después de la confirmación si no hay suficientes pasajeros para cumplir con los requisitos o hay demasiados pasajeros en una sola reserva que reservaría en exceso a la clase. En el caso de que esto ocurra, se le ofrecerá una alternativa o un reembolso completo.
Great explanation; watch once, then you do (ideal learning). Very hospitable in her home, and very good at English language.
We ended up having a private lesson since the other party didn't show up. The lesson was excellent and the host was very thorough and professional. The final product was delicious.
Wow! What a great experience learning how to make Macarons with Chef Marthe in Paris. Our family of four had a great time, as it turned out to be just the five of us for the class. She made us feel comfortable, especially our two children, ages 15 and 11. Good combination of formal and hands-on instruction, plus lots of insight into Paris cooking culture. Afterwards, Chef Marthe emailed us all of the recipes as well as suggestions for places to eat in Paris as well as where to buy cooking equipment or what exactly to buy once we got back home. It's easy to feel like you're going through the masses on tours and major sightseeing locations, it's really nice to have a 1-on-1 experience that's personal, memorable as well as a practical skill you can use again. Highly recommended!
Could not have asked for a better experience! Chef Fred was amazing!
It was a delight being instructed by chef Frederic. He took us into his kitchen and showed us the art of making Macarons. We were lucky enough to be the only group that day, so it was pretty much a private lesson. Highly recommend this class for couples and parents with young teenagers. Gives you something to do during the afternoon and you get to keep, and eat of course, the macarons you made. Try to take this class towards the end of your trip, that way you can take some macarons back home with you.
Loved this class! We had tried getting into a macarons class previously, but it was cancelled, so were thrilled when this trip arrangements were made for the class and it turned out to be a private one for the two of us. I had tried making macarons previously, with mixed results, so was very happy to learn some of the tips from Fred, and I now understand why I had mixed results. We didn't expect to make four different flavours, so that was a real nice surprise. This was great fun and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in macarons. THANK YOU FRED!
A well spent afternoon with Fred learning the art of making French Macarons. Easy to find location. Great instruction and demonstration and plenty of participation in making these treats. We made 4 different fillings and completed quite a few macarons. We also got to take home a box full of our creations! Unfortunately they didn't travel home to Australia very well - but the still tasted great!