Cena en la Torre Eiffel y crucero por el Sena (monovolumen)
Este recorrido ha sido creado como introducción a la Torre Eiffel. El 58 Tour Eiffel es un restaurante "tipo turístico" con capacidad para 200 personas. Cuenta con un delicioso menú del día creado por prestigiosos chefs y estará sentado con otros invitados.
Inmediatamente después de la cena, se sale en el crucero por el río Sena, con el que pasará por debajo de los famosos puentes de París. ¡La forma perfecta para poner punto final al día!
- Crucero de 1 hora por el Sena
- Traslado de ida y vuelta al hotel
- Traslado en monovolumen con aire acondicionado
- Cena de 3 platos con 1/3 de botella de vino en 58 Tour Eiffel
- Audioguía en crucero
- Propina (opcional)
- Bebidas adicionales
- Recibirá confirmación en el momento de efectuar la reserva
- Todos los comensales deberán sentarse en mesas de 6 a 8 personas. No hay mesas para dos personas.
- No hay suficiente tiempo asignado para subir a lo más alto de la Torre Eiffel. Se puede perder mucho tiempo haciendo cola y, por tanto, le sugerimos que regrese otro día.
- Atuendo informal elegante.
Fantastic experience. We were picked up from hotel with a very helpful driver. Food was delicious. Cruise was lovely. Couldn't fault the evening. One to remember!
Our visit to the Eiffel Tower was remarkable, we did not expect the quality of food and service that was bestowed on us. A wonderful evening made memorable by a magnifique trip upon the Seine. The driver who collected us and returned us to the hotel was very helpful. Was a great night out in Paris.
The meal was delicious. It was pouring sheets of rain so it certainly put a damper on the evening. Adrian, our tour guides, was the tops.
Beautiful! Dinner was delicious, cruise was fun and magnificent. Excellent tour.
What can you say? Dinner was fabulous followed by the Seine River Cruise. For my wife who had never visited Paris, this was a real highlight. Much more impressive than Las Vegas
This was a great way to start our Paris experience. The tour guide was fantastic wonderful fellow. The food we had for dinner was some of the best we had in Paris. The restaurant is formal so I would suggest dressing in smart casual at the minimum. I would say not to wear formal because it would be difficult to board the cruise ship wearing long dresses and the cruise is very casual. We did not stay in the enclosed area of the river cruise so did not have the tour commentary because the audios were attached to the seating in the enclosed deck. We wanted the view so went above. It was rather cool on the water so a person needs a sweater or some sort of wrap.