Cena y espectáculo en el Moulin Rouge de París
Después de cenar, vea cómo bailan el cancán francés en la cuna parisina del cancán. Disfrutará de la magia de la revista "Féerie" del Moulin Rouge y la esencia del cabaré parisino.
La revista "Féerie" del Moulin Rouge presenta a un grupo de 100 artistas, entres ellos 60 legendarias "chicas Doriss", vestidas con espectaculares trajes de plumas, piedras de bisutería y lentejuelas. Los suntuosos decorados y el dinámico espectáculo de luces "Féerie" sirven de colorido telón de fondo para actuaciones coreografiadas con pericia sobre escaleras móviles, un acuario gigante, columpios y jardines.
¡Haga ahora su reserva! Las entradas para el Moulin Rouge suelen agotarse con varias semanas de antelación, por lo que le aconsejamos hacer reserva anticipada para no perdérselo.
Tenga en cuenta que esta actuación contiene desnudez parcial y puede que no sea apta para todos los públicos.
- Billete para el primer espectáculo del Moulin Rouge
- Cena de 3 platos
- Media botella de champán
- Propina (opcional)
- Traslado de ida y vuelta al hotel
- Recibirá confirmación en un plazo de 48 horas a partir de la fecha de reserva, siempre que haya disponibilidad
- Es imprescindible llevar un atuendo elegante (aunque no es necesario ponerse chaqueta y corbata), no se permiten los pantalones cortos, los bermudas, el calzado deportivo ni la ropa deportiva.
- Todos los comensales deberán sentarse en mesas de 6 a 8 personas. No hay mesas para dos personas.
- El Moulin Rouge está situado en la parte norte de París, a poca distancia a pie de Montmartre.
- Debido a su popularidad, probablemente tenga que guardar cola en la puerta del Moulin Rouge antes de entrar. El Moulin Rouge no ofrece entrada prioritaria a nadie. Las butacas se asignan una hora antes de que comience el espectáculo.
- Hay disponible una opción vegetariana. Seleccione el menú Toulouse-Lautrec.
Go to the show. It’s amazing. Yes, there are girls with no tops. But it’s a classy, fantastic experience. Staff was great. Food was great too.
A must see while in Paris, this show did not dissapoint. From the service staff, to the meal and the pre show entertainment. Everything was outstanding and the costumes and dancing we're second to none. Highly recommend this attraction.
Fabulous show filled with amazing costumes, great music, interesting choreography, snakes one kinda nearly escaped... ponies. Dinner was traditionally French as was the champagne, and we only waited about 10 minutes to be seated. Wait staff were attentive and the whole evening was a treat.
We booked Moulin Rouge for our last night in Paris. We had read all the amazing reviews so our expectations were high, but all I can say is that it surpassed every expectation. I dont want to go into to much detail as I want you to be surprised by all the wonders. Do not leave Paris without booking this experience
We love the movie Moulin Rouge, so we had to go see the show while we were in Paris! We chose the Belle Epoque menu. It says it includes a half bottle of champagne per person, but we were allowed to choose a red wine instead. We ordered a second bottle of wine, and it was 75. The show was great! Elaborate costumes, gorgeous and talented dancers, just what you would expect. The loss of a star is due to the dinner. The food was good, but not great, and the tables and chairs were really squished in together. There was barely room to move without bumping into the people seated next to you. The tables held several couples.
This is a must do item for anybody going to Paris! Even though everybody is tightly packed together we were able to see. One thing I could not believe, was that, as already mentioned, there were masses of people and all 'squashed together' the food was great!! I suppose it is to be expected ....if one look closely at the paintings made here by the famous artists...it was just as packed then! We had a great evening. If you are wondering, get dressed in your little number, but wear flat shoes for walking afterwards ...do it - it is a lot of fun. Go for a walk in the Montmartre area after wards....
Great experience...pricey...but well worth it!
The show was fantastic. The dinner was average with waiters who were rude in handing you a menu and taking your order. It felt like you were just a number and there was no elegance at all in the dinner experience.
Good quality meal and show was great. Get very good seats doing this deal.