Clase de cocina francesa para grupos pequeños en París
Estas clases tienen lugar en el apartamento de un chef francés dentro de los límites de la ciudad de París; El nombre y la dirección de su chef le serán enviados una vez que haya realizado su reserva. Si no recibe esta información por 72 horas dentro de la fecha de su reserva, contáctenos.
Visita al mercado + Clase de cocina: comienza a las 9:15 AM, dura 4 horas y 30 minutos
Clase de cocina: comienza a las 10:45 am, dura 3 horas
- Lección de cocina con chef local en apartamento parisino.
- Recorrido por el mercado local (si se selecciona opción)
- Clase de cocina en grupo pequeño (máximo 8 personas).
- Uso de delantal y utensilios de cocina.
- Todos los ingredientes y copia de la receta para llevar a casa.
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- La confirmación se recibirá cuando se realice la reserva, a menos que esta se haya efectuado 2 días antes del viaje. En tal caso, la confirmación se recibirá en un plazo de 48 horas, en función de la disponibilidad.
- Por favor avise cualquier requerimiento dietético específico al momento de la reserva. Haremos todo lo posible para adaptarnos, pero le informaremos si un requisito dietético específico no se puede cumplir.
I typically do not write reviews but I have to say this activity was quite a let down. Firstly, we had originally told the chef we are Vegans and were told she may or may not accommodate us because there may be other guests present other then my family. Well...there was no other guests and basically our wish was ignored and barely mentioned. So, we decided to cheat on our doctor prescribe diet and make the best of it. Then, the chef lacked total enthusiasm and the entire event was boring. The food we cooked was so-so and basic. A quiche, a salad and a simple chocolate cake. Once we barely put our fork down from eating the meal, we felt the chef immediately wanted us out of the house to get some time to hang until her next appointment. The kitchen itself was tiny with barely any space to move around. We have done many many cooking classes all over the world. This was the worst one ever. Sorry if it hurts anyone’s feeling, but it is reality.
I Learnt some new skills and met some lovely people. An interesting and enjoyable session that I recommend to others
Mixed feelings about this experience. The good news: it was basically a private class only 2 of us in the class. The market experience was fun and informative. The chef quickly emailed the recipes after our class and allowed us to take photos of other recipes. Not good news: Since it was just us, we were asked what we wanted to cook as we walked to the market. We were not prepared to suggested French dishes. We said something with chicken, so the chef suggested we make 'chicken with 2 vinegars'. We also made asparagus with cheese and creme caramel for desert. The only part of the meal where we learned some good techniques was with the creme caramel, the rest of the 'class' did not really expand our knowledge of French cooking. It ended up being an expense chicken lunch
Very worthwhile. Fred was very fluent in English and the dishes we prepared were delicious and simple to make at home.