Visita guiada Evite las colas en el Louvre de París
El Museo del Louvre siempre ha sido un lugar muy frecuentado, pero hoy en día más debido al fenomenal éxito del Código Da Vinci de Dan Brown. Reservando su plaza en este recorrido puede evitar las colas y ver a la famosa Mona Lisa sin agobios.
- Le garantizamos que evitará las largas colas.
- Guía profesional que habla inglés
- Gastos de entrada y visita guiada del Louvre
- Propina (opcional)
- Comida y bebida, a menos que se indique lo contrario
- Acceso a las exposiciones temporales
- Traslado de ida y vuelta al hotel
- Recibirá confirmación en el momento de efectuar la reserva
- No apto para sillas de ruedas.
- El acceso a las exposiciones temporales no está incluido en el precio de este recorrido
- Una vez abandone el museo no es posible volver a entrar
Our guide was excellent - Pascale was very professional and guide us through the Louvre and gave lots of explanations. 5 stars for sure.
My husband and I decided that we wanted to take a tour of something the day that we arrived in Paris. We decided to go with the 2 hour guided tour of the Louvre. It seemed a good amount to time to walk around and were under the impression that, after the guided tour was over, we would be able to freely explore the museum I suppose that on other days that would be true; however, we did not have the opportunity to experience that. The Louvre was incredibly packed with guests and they decided to close the museum early! The crowds are one thing, but we were not anticipating the museum to close early, so we were bummed. Our tour started at 2, and once we finally made it into the museum and got through security and ticket lines, it was closer to 3. (The museum started its closing protocol at 4:30) As far as the service provided by our tour guide- she was great! She was knowledgeable and kept our attention throughout the tour. I would recommend this tour, for sure, just don't plan it the afternoon before a holiday... We were bummed about that, but would do it again as an early tour.
Our guide Monica was fun, high energy and animated. We enjoyed her tour very much. She has good sense of humor and was informative of the art pieces. Great job !!
I rarely write a negative review but this guy was not happy doing his job. He was rude to some of the tour guests and they ended up leaving. He ended up losing us as well.