Exclusivo de Viator: acceso VIP al Louvre, la Torre Eiffel y Notre Dame
Un conductor le recogerá en su hotel (en París) a las 9.00 h para encontrarse con su guía profesional en el Museo del Louvre. Allí, realizará un recorrido semiprivado por el museo donde podrá explorar diferentes períodos de tiempo, como el antiguo Egipto con una momia auténtica o el Renacimiento con la famosa Mona Lisa de Leonardo da Vinci. También podrá descubrir los misterios y leyendas de uno de los museos más famosos del mundo.
Después de su recorrido, dispondrá de tiempo libre para ir a almorzar donde desee; su guía estará allí para ofrecer sugerencias.
A las 13.30 h, el coche le llevará a la Torre Eiffel para disfrutar de una exclusiva visita con acceso Evite las colas.
Una vez allí, su guía le dará una visión general de París e incluso podrá subir al piso superior para disfrutar de una impresionante vista de París.
Después, el coche le llevará a ver la magnífica Catedral de Notre-Dame de Paris, donde su guía le contará todo sobre esta obra maestra de la arquitectura gótica.
Y, por último, pero no menos importante, descubrirá Montmartre, el pueblo secreto de París, en una inusual excursión por este artístico barrio donde la Basílica del Sacré-Cœur otea París.
Al final de la excursión, alrededor de las 19.30 h, el coche le llevará de vuelta a su hotel (en París) o a un restaurante de su elección (en París).
Esta excursión le permite ver todos los monumentos más famosos de París en un recorrido muy completo, sin perder tiempo en largas colas y con un transporte cómodo.
Disfrute de la ciudad más romántica del mundo sin estrés en una exclusiva excursión organizada con la privacidad de un grupo pequeño.
Tenga en cuenta que el orden de las actividades puede modificarse según los acontecimientos o las horas de cierre.
- Recogida privada en tu hotel en paris.
- Acceso sin colas en el Louvre
- Tour semiprivado (hasta 9 personas) del Louvre por un guía autorizado
- Sáltate la línea de acceso al segundo piso de la torre.
- Acceso estándar al 3er piso
- Tour semiprivado (hasta 9 personas) de la Torre Eiffel por un guía local
- Visita de la catedral de Notre-Dame
- Tour semiprivado (hasta 9 personas) del pueblo de Montmartre
- Transporte entre las atracciones.
- Depósito privado en su hotel o en el restaurante de su elección en París
- Entrada - Eiffel Tower
- Entrada - Louvre Museum
- Servicio sin colas garantizado
- Comida y bebida
- Acceso sin colas al 3er nivel de la Torre Eiffel de París
- Torres de notre dame
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- No es accesible para sillas de ruedas
- Niños menores de 3 años viajan gratis.
- La recogida y el traslado privados del hotel solo son válidos para hoteles dentro de París
- El orden de visita de las atracciones puede ser modificado de acuerdo a los eventos o horarios de cierre.
- La cima de la Torre Eiffel o los ascensores pueden estar cerrados al público en general en fechas excepcionales durante todo el año por razones de mantenimiento o seguridad.
- El acceso sin colas de la Torre Eiffel no se aplica a la cima (3er piso - solo acceso estándar), su boleto incluye acceso sin colas hasta el 2do piso
- No hay acceso sin colas en la catedral de Notre-Dame
- La visita de Notre-Dame no incluye el acceso a las Torres de Campana.
- Se requiere una buena cantidad de caminata, asegúrese de usar zapatos cómodos.
- Se pueden implementar medidas adicionales en algunos lugares debido a una mayor seguridad global. Como resultado, es posible que experimentemos demoras en el cumplimiento de los controles de seguridad obligatorios al ingresar a estos lugares. Las medidas adicionales también pueden restringir el tamaño de las bolsas que se pueden llevar adentro. Para evitar interrupciones o posibles entradas denegadas, le recomendamos que evite llevar bolsos, mochilas o mochilas grandes en su recorrido.
- IMPORTANTE: entre el 7 de enero de 2019 y el 30 de enero de 2019 incluido, la cima de la Torre Eiffel estará cerrada. Por esa razón, la parte de la Torre Eiffel de la gira solo subirá al segundo piso entre estas fechas. En su lugar, recibirá un billete de crucero por el río Sena que es válido para un solo uso durante su estancia en París.
We thoroughly enjoyed Sylvanie our guide. She deftly avoided all the lines while delivering a lighthearted and very knowledgeable description of every site. We were never rushed and she spoke perfect English. The private car was waiting as we finished each site to deliver us to the next! Great way to hit the most important things from Mona Lisa to top of the Eiffel Tower.
Joanne, was a great Tour Guide. She was very pleasant and knowledgeable. We saw everything we wanted to, and never felt pressured for time it was a wonderful tour. She had the tickets ready for us, and we walked right in. I'd do this again with Joanne, she's a great Guide.
We have been doing tours for just over two weeks in Europe, This was by far the best tour we had. I was very concerned as this was the only tour that could not be canceled when using Viator, but no worries! Sylvanie was outstanding as tour guide, she kept the group together, provided great detail and even stayed with us when our driver at the end of the day was late. I would recommend this to anyone who has a short time frame to see the key sights in Paris
Quentin took us on a tour of the Notre Dame a few weeks before it burned down. Very very sad. We were blessed to of seen it. He is an excellent guide. Eiffel tower, Louvre and mon martre was also excellent. Quentin even suggested some places to go to after the tour and he was right on the money. We felt like we knew a lot of history after this day tour.
We were able to pack in so much into one day with our guides knowledge of where to be when! It was a fast passes tour yet we were able to see the highlighted attractions. We had a little free time at the top of the Eiffel Tower and in Montmartre. Plus, the best crepes in the city! Definitely would recommend this if you have limited time and want to see a lot.
We had a great time saw lotta stuff yup love you from the Eiffel tower was in credible you got a beautiful day and Quinton was very knowledgeable and nice,( y lo hizo en Español ) Quentin the Best
Johanna was absolutely wonderful. She was vivacious and showed outstanding knowledge of the venues we visited. She showed an absolute love of her job.
If you only have a few days in Paris like we did you cannot pass this tour. Our tour guide was Quinten and he was the utmost professional with his knowledge and attention to detail. Being picked up from your hotel, skip the line ticket and small group made for an amazing experience
What an amazing day on this tour. The tour guide had everything set up for the transportation, passes and tours. We were picked up from our hotel don't be surprised if the car is a few minutes late and ended up having a great day. The group size was small about 10 people including us and transportation made it so easy. We could not have asked for a more wonderful tour and the tour guide!
One of our favorite days in Paris. Sylvanie, our guide, was fabulous. She was bright, enthusiastic, and full of interesting facts and information about the specific sites and Paris in general.
Johanna our guide was very knowledgeable and made the day super fun.
It is a nice tour if you have less time to see Paris. According to my experience, don't bring a young child with you, chances are they will be bored. Usually, Tour guide tries to cover fast, looks like we are going to run a competition. They don't care about children. Also, we didn't skip the line access in Eiffel Tower as they promised. And also I wanted to do some shopping at Montmartre, I asked the guide if I have 15 minutes to shop for something, he said, no we don't have time. After the tour, we waited for a taxi for 20 minutes. It's ridiculous. But still, if you have less time to see Paris then go with them. Otherwise, don't waste your money and time with them. I did six tours on my trip, this is the only one tour which I didn't like. And it's was my 3rd trip to Paris.
It was a good tour for those interested in seeing all the must see sights of Paris in a single day however it was not a complete success in that I felt that we spent at least half the time of the tour 8 hrs total waiting in lines Eiffel Tower was the worst. We had a different guide for the Louvre Sebastian who was clearly knowledgeable but I wish he had shown us a few more things in the time allotted. Geoffrey was our guide for Notre Dame, Tour Eiffel and Montmartre. Again, he gave some good insights but I still felt there was too much dead time waiting on lines and being left for lunch at 11am!. We also had a problem with a driver not showing up to take us to the next venue so we were standing on a curb for 20-30 min. While we got to check off those top tourist spots in 1 day, I'm not sure it was worth the high price tag.
A MUST DO if you are short on time in Paris and want to see these major attractions. Sylvanie, our guide, was spunky and sweet and so knowledgeable. She was well organized and always was working to get us a little bit of down time with recommendations while waiting for our buses. We went to the Eiffel Tower, went right in and up to the top and took our time going down. She knew great photograph spots, too and took all of our pictures for us. Louvre on this tour was a brief overview - if you want to see it in all its glory, book a private tour of this museum - but we saw the major attractions and got the feel for it. Sylvanie knew so much about the pieces and so much history. It was a joy. Notre Dam was gorgeous and peaceful...we did wait online here as there are no tickets, but it moved rather quickly. We ended the day with a brief stop in Montmartre which showed us glorious views of the whole city, a look at Sacre Couer and a walk through their artist square. A needed stop of crepes and ice cream, before our lovely walk thru this city, where our cars were waiting for us. My only critique for the company: Establish a morning pickup time when booking or a mode of communication with client hotel phone or client email.. we did not have cell phone availability and the day before the tour we still had no idea what time we were being picked up. We had our hotel call, thankfully, and they established a pick up time, but the voucher did not even say to do this. It all worked out fine, but just clearer directions to the client would be appreciated.
The tour guide was one of the best of all the tours we did on our trip. She was very knowledgeable and kept the group together and active. All three locations were easily accessible through this tour.