Excursión en autobús Big Bus con paradas libres por París
Duración de la ruta: 2 horasParadas en Ruta Clásica:
- Eiffel Tower - Quai Branly
- Champ de Metro - Tour Eiffel - Avenida Joseph Bouvard
- Palais Garnier - 15 rue Scribe
- Big Bus - 11 avenue de l'Opéra
- Musée du Louvre - Cerca de Pont des Arts
- Notre Dame - 3, rue Lagrange
- Gare Musée d'Orsay - Frente al museo de orsay
- Champs-Élysées - Frente a 156 avenue des Champs-Elysées
- Grand Palais - Avenida Winston Churchill
- Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre - Avenue Paul Doumer
Musee d'Orsay / Eiffel Tower / Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris / Louvre Museum / Seine River / Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris / Champs-Elysees / Trocadero / Grand Palais / Big Bus Paris / Parc du Champ de Mars / Pont des Arts
Horario: Abril - septiembre Ruta clásica: 9:30 am - 8pm, cada 5-10 minutos Octubre a marzo Ruta clásica: 10am - 7pm, cada 15-20 minutos
Ruta de Montmartre
Duración de la ruta: 1 horaParadas en Ruta de Montmartre:
- Gare du Nord - Frente a 35 rue de saint quentin
- Big Bus - 11 avenue de l'Opéra (punto de intercambio)
Montmartre / Moulin Rouge
Horario: Frecuencia: 15 a 20 minutos. -Louvre-Pyramide: Primer autobús 10:00 Última recogida: 17:30 -Pigalle, coloque Pigalle (HOP-OFF SOLAMENTE): Primer autobús 10:10 Última gira completa 18:00 Sacré-Coeur, frente a 21 boulevard de Rochechouart (HOP-OFF SOLAMENTE): Primer autobús 10:10 Última gira completa 18:20 Gare du Nord, frente a 35 rue de Saint Quentin: Primer autobús 9:05 Último recorrido completo 18:40 último recogida: 19:30 Musée Grévin, frente a 10 boulevard de Montmartre (SOLO HOP-OFF): Primer autobús 9:20 Última gira completa 18:50
- Recorrido en autobús con paradas libres
- Wi-Fi gratuito a bordo
- Comentario en vivo en inglés (en el 50% de los autobuses)
- Involucrando comentarios de audio en una selección de 11 idiomas
- Crucero por el río Sena (si se selecciona la opción)
- Uso ilimitado durante 1 o 2 días.
- Folleto gratuito de mapa, auriculares y cupones de recompensa.
- Entrada a la ópera (si se selecciona opción)
- Aplicación gratuita Big Bus Tours con seguimiento de autobuses en vivo
- Poncho gratis (en caso de lluvia)
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- Alimentos y bebidas
- Admisión a los puntos de referencia.
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- Canjee su cupón en cualquiera de las paradas designadas de Big Bus
- Los bebés (de 0 a 4 años) pueden participar en el tour sin cargo
- Accesible en silla de ruedas
- Se pueden llevar coches de bebés
- Se admiten animales de asistencia
- Hay transporte público cerca
- Los bebés deben ir sentados en el regazo de un adulto
- La mayoría de viajeros pueden participar en la experiencia
Did this on our first day in Paris. Worked out well as were all jet lagged. Helped to see many sites and set priorities for the rest of our visit in the city.
Red line is Brilliant... Well done to the wonderful Daniel who was our Live tour guide not once but twice. Super knowledge of his adopted home and witty too!
No glitch; no issues, clean buses, easy instructions, friendly very friendly drivers and rest of the crew, whether on bus or outside helping coordinate....
Overall a good tour. The only issue was that there was a demonstration in Paris so we weren't able to get off the bus in some places.
After the disappointment with the Airport Shuffle debacle this was a pleasant surprise. Took us to all the spots we had chosen on our to see list. Was clean and kept to its timetable
I enjoyed the Hop-On Hop-Off bus and used it to navigate all around the city for my three days there.
Generally I loved the bus tour through Paris. However in some of the buses live Explanation was conducted and in some other buses not. There shall be more buses on tour. Sometimes it was very hard to get on board.
We did the two line bus tour and the riverboat cruise and it was very good. We sat up top and were able to see everything and take great pictures. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to see the major sites.
We did both bus tours (red and blue line) in one day. The red line is superior as far attractions go, but you can use the blue line to get near Sacre Couer Basilica, which is nice. It's just a walk and a funnicular ride away from the bus stop. We really loved this bus tour. Word of advice: if you're going to ride on the top of the double decker bus, don't stand up the whole time and block the view of everyone else trying to take pictures. Never mind it's incredibly unsafe to stand up like that when the bus is constantly braking to avoid the insane motorcyclists of Paris.
We did not have any trouble getting on and off the bus. The only time we had any trouble was when we tried to get on the bus right in front of the Big Bus office. People like to push in front of you. Other than that we had a wonderful tour.
The protestors caused for a lot of issues with the bus. It couldn't do the normal route and stops. We couldn't even get on it because it was so full. I also didn't realize it stopped running so early? Not sure why when the sun doesn't set until 8:45pm?
Absolutely fantastic! Would definitely recommend the 2 day tour as it gives you plenty of time to stop and look around and still see all the amazing sites from the open top bus! Great value for your money!
glad we utilized this service as we doubled back to Notre Dame after having passed it on the bus tour - the following week, it burned down. Hard to find location to pick up the bus - not clear in the instructions that you can redeem your voucher on ANY of the bus stops. We traveled all the way to the opposite side of the city only to find that later. As there are many bus tour operators, please be more specific as to which bus to look for.
A great option to see the whole city; great for my mother who is in her 70s and could not get around walking as much.
The big bus was great for getting around Paris. The bus took me to see all of the major tourist attraction. I got a two day pass and was able to explore the city without having to take the metro. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Bought the 2 day pass with the river cruise. We used the first day to get the lay of the land. The second day we used the bus to get to specific attractions.
Staff are not very helpful nor welcoming. They are on their own world. The home office was the same, cold.The red line has a person guide but not really talking and let the audio machine works for him.
Sarah was really informative and it was more interesting listening to her than the pre-recorded info.
It was our first time in Paris and through this tour we got to see a lot of the great sights of Paris you would only see on TV. It is best to start early in the morning and give yourself time to explore the various sights. And download the app so you will know what time the next bus will come to the stop you are at. We went in late November so it was a cold wait because we didn't download the app :)