Excursión nocturna en bicicleta por París
Entre lo más destacado de esta excursión nocturna en bicicleta por París se incluyen:
• Notre Dame, la catedral más famosa del planeta. Aprenda sobre sus famosos contrafuertes, la historia de la catedral y cómo París tiene sus raíces en la Ile de la Cite.
• El paseo en barco, la actividad más popular en las visitas nocturnas es un crucero de una hora por el Sena surcando el corazón de la "ciudad de luz" iluminada. Pasará junto a la Torre Eiffel, la catedral de Notre Dame, el Louvre, el Hotel de Ville y el Musee D'Orsay por nombrar solo unos pocos lugares.
• El Museo del Louvre, una experiencia verdaderamente mágica por la noche. Al pisar el patio del Museo del Louvre se sentirá como si hubiera aparecido de repente en la época medieval.
• Berthillon, con diferencia, la heladería más conocida de París. Si lo desea, puede comprar un helado y elegir entre 20 sabores, mientras su guía le informa sobre la historia antigua de París. Coma en el Pont St. Louis, que une la Ile de la Cite y la Ile St. Louis y ofrece una de las vistas más hermosas de la ciudad.
También visitará la Torre Eiffel, las islas de la Cite y St. Louis, la St. Chapelle, el Barrio Latino, la Academie Francaise, el Pont des Arts, Champs-Elysees, el monumento de Lady Di, el Arc de Triomphe y mucho más.
- Bicicleta y casco
- Tour en grupo pequeño (máximo 22 personas)
- Vino (agua y / o jugo disponible a pedido)
- Deténgase en la tienda de helados mundialmente famosa Berthillon (costo no incluido)
- Asiento para niños disponible (por favor especifique en el momento de la reserva)
- Alimentos y bebidas, salvo que se especifique.
- El equipo para lluvia está disponible por un cargo de 1EUR pagado directamente que se reembolsará si no se usa
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- No te detengas a cenar durante el recorrido.
- Si se requiere una bicicleta para niños, debe avisar al momento de la reserva
- Todos los participantes menores de 18 años deben estar acompañados por un adulto.
- Vístete apropiadamente para el clima; Los tours salen con lluvia o sol.
Highly recommend! Our guide, Oscar, was awesome. This is such a great way to see major Paris sights via bike, and cap it off with a Seine River cruise. Nice to have a small group, too!
A great adventure cycling through the historic sites of Paris with a small group under the expert guidance of Mollie. A very pleasant trip up and down the river in a bateau mouche admiring the well light city before cycling back home. A definite 'must do experience' to add to any visit to Paris. Thank you Mollie for sharing Paris with us.
Great time in Paris! We really enjoyed the experience. This was a fun way to see a lot of the city both in the daylight and in the night time. While it was hard at times to enjoy the view while on the bike because navigating the roads and traffic required much of your attention it was still an interesting way to take in the city. The boat ride and the wine were bonuses and our guide was really informative, fun and attentive. We would recommend this as one of your first excursions when in Paris or if you have a short time to take in this beautiful city quickly.
Sean was an unbelievable guide. He was super patient with the people in the group who weren't great at riding (me) and was very cautious while riding. He was knowledgable about the city and was really great. He made this tour #1 best while I was in Paris!
Kathleen the volleyball pro guide was awesome. I’m a nervous biker and a bit clumsy and still made it through the ride and really enjoyed it. We stopped regularly, saw a lot and it was safe riding in a group of 16. Give it a try!!
We booked this for the night we got into Paris, so we could stretch our legs after a 10 hour flight and see a little bit of the city. Rory was our guide and he was amazing! Gave good recommendations to places to visit, or eat. We were definitely exhausted afterwards, but so glad we did it!
I wanted to see paris by bike and happened to find this viator company. After having the bike ride, i felt like my choice was the best.Overall, the service was impeccable. I enjoyed this bike ride with strangers and wonderful knowledgeable Guide in the city of Paris. I strongly recommend individuals/ solo travelers or couple to choose this company when it comes in mind to have a bike ride.-- Halyna, Ukraine
Our favorite tour! The city looks so different and beautiful at night! We also spent a lot of time on the bicycles. The night cruise was also a nice end to the evening. Out tour guide Athena was awesome. It was a very personal experience. We rode to and viewed many of the tourist destinations, enjoyed bridge views and ice cream.
Be prepared for exercise because you ride for about two hours straight . After the stop for the best ice cream you take the river cruise then ride back. Bring water/jackets
Our group of 16 LOVED this tour. Well worth the money. The biking was fun and the boat trip was a blast. We had a great guide.
My husband, teen-aged daughter and I loved this tour! My daughter doesn't ride bikes much, so she was a little nervous riding through traffic in Paris (both cars and pedestrians) but she did great and loved the experience. The tour covered a lot of ground and went through many districts of Paris. This was perfect for our first visit since we were able to see exactly which districts we wanted to return to in order to explore more thoroughly. I took screenshots on my phone while on Google maps so I knew exactly how to get back to a certain location whether it was a restaurant, gelato shop, or just a beautiful area or view. It worked perfectly! The last hour of the tour was on a River Seine cruise which was absolutely beautiful. Watching Paris light up, especially the Eiffel Tower, was magical. Some of the best pictures of our trip was on that cruise! Our tour guide was great; very knowledgeable, pleasant, calm and safe.