Paris Small-Group Macaron Cooking Class
Enjoy your freshly made creations on the spot. Or, if you can restrain yourself from devouring them immediately, take them with you to prolong the pleasure.
Some specific techniques you will learn:
• Petit boule: Cooking sugar to make meringue
• Macaronner: Folding in the batter
• Dresser: Piping the batter on a sheet panThis course, taught in English by a French Chef, can accommodate a maximum of 6 participants, which allows personal attention in a convivial, warm atmosphere.
- Professional French Chef
- Small groups of maximum 6 participants
- English language copy of the recipes
- All cooking equipment
- Take home bags
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any allergies or special dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Please advise your Paris contact details at time of booking; this information is for the tour operator to keep on record for contact purposes only
- Classes are hands-on, but for certain types of preparations, the participants may be working in a group of 2.
- The minimum age requirement for our macaron classes is 13 years old. Those students older than 13, but still considered minors, must be accompanied by an adult registered for the class.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
What a treat literally! Our hostess and chef was great, very attentive and our entire class successfully made some beautiful and delicious macarons which we all got to take with us. We even got the recipe if we were so ambitious to try it at home. The class location was walkable from the metro but do give yourself extra time to navigate the neighborhood. This is a great activity for a family or anyone looking to do something a bit low-key. If you need a break from walking around the city but still way to do something, this is perfect.
This class is amazing! Julie, our chef, was very patient and friendly. This class is hands-on and we were walked through each step to make the macarons. The macarons were delicious and I was able to follow the recipe back home to the delight of my family and friends. I would recommend this class for bakers and non-bakers alike!!
Class was very informative and fun! Highly recommended.
The class was so much fun! Our instructor was very knowledgeable and friendly. She made sure our macarons turned out perfectly, and with the left over batter she made some fun macarons such as heart shapes, a cute bear, and multicolored macarons. Everyone in the class was able to take a box of macarons with them as well. My husband and I really enjoyed the class.
Our small group Macaron cooking class was slightly overcommitted. There were supposed to be 6 and last minute turned into 9. This led to the delay getting started because our hostess had to prepare for 3 more people and delays in teaching and baking times. We anticipated it being a little more laid back possibly something to drink while we learned but it was just the class so bring a beverage for the time you are there or easy snack. It was very informative and fun to learn the process. We had other things planned for the afternoon so felt like we needed to get on with our day. We left with a lovely box of macarons which were pretty good:and the hostess gave us each an apron to make up for the misunderstanding of the over committing.