Recorrido nocturno en el Big Bus por París
Tour nocturno panoramico
Duración de la ruta: 2 horasParadas en Tour nocturno panoramico:
- 156 Av. des Champs-Élysées
Eiffel Tower / Moulin Rouge / Champs-Elysees / Big Bus Paris / Palais Garnier - Opera National de Paris / Esplanade des Invalides / Carrousel du Louvre / Moulin Rouge
Horario: 21:15 entre el 1 de abril de 2019 y el 27 de octubre de 2019. 20:15 entre el 28 de octubre de 2019 y el 29 de marzo de 2020
- Excursión de 2 horas por París por la noche.
- Comentario en vivo
- Comentario grabado en una selección de 11 idiomas digitales
- Mapa, auriculares, folleto de cupones de recompensa.
- Wi-Fi gratuito a bordo
- Poncho gratis (en caso de lluvia)
- Luces chispeantes de la torre eiffel
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- Accesible en silla de ruedas
- Se pueden llevar coches de bebés
- Se admiten animales de asistencia
- Hay transporte público cerca
- Los bebés deben ir sentados en el regazo de un adulto
- La mayoría de viajeros pueden participar en la experiencia
We did this tour on our first night in Paris. We loved it. Great way to see the city at night. Loved that it ended at the Eiffel Tower right when the lights start to twinkle. Tip: Go early and find the bus stop, line up and sit at the top.
The heat wave had just started in Europe and this was by far the best place to be on a hot Paris night! On top the Big Bus we had great views of everything and Caroline had extensive knowledge. of the City, the history and architecture. One word of warning though - when they tell you to duck to avoid the low hanging leaves, watch out for branches - cover your face!
Ver informative. It was nice to sit back and see all the sights. It was our first time in paris and this was our first tour with this company.
We enjoyed riding around and seeing all the major sights at night on this tour! Sitting below the Eiffel tower when the lights show happens was amazing!
It was a little confusing at the bus stop. We were at the bus stop at 7:45 for a 9:15 scheduled time. The line was long and after the bus people came around, we had to go into another line. There were 2 buses and we were able to get on the upper deck of the bus of a bus that left at 9:00. Yes, the tour was very good.It was light when we first started out but as it became more dark, the lights came on around the city. The last stop was in front of the Eiffel Tower to see the light show. It was special. We were back at the bus stop at 11:15.
totally worth it,
A Great tour....Paris at Night is beautiful.
My daughter and I had a GREAT time, took us to every moment in Paris, enjoyed the bus tour, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!