Subida a la segunda planta de la Torre Eiffel con entrada Evite las colas y crucero por el río Sena
Evite las largas colas de entrada a la torre con su entrada de acceso rápido y siga recto hasta la segunda planta en ascensor mientras disfruta de anécdotas y hechos de la historia sobre este monumento histórico de París bajo sus pies. Pasee por el mirador con su guía y observe lugares de interés, como el Campo de Marte y la Torre de Montparnasse.
Su experiencia de crucero por el Río Sena tiene una hora de inicio flexible, por lo que no tiene más que caminar hasta el punto de encuentro acordado, a aproximadamente 200 metros (656 pies) de la torre, en el momento que más le convenga a su horario. Suba a bordo del barco turístico en el borde del agua, y relájese en la cubierta o en el salón de abajo, mientras navega por el famoso río. En un paseo que cruza la ciudad, el Sena le lleva a algunos lugares de interés sofisticadas y sus orillas de París han sido nombradas Patrimonio de la Humanidad por la UNESCO.
Escuche entretenidos comentarios mientras navega y contemple monumentos como el Museo del Louvre, un edificio icónico que alberga algunas de las obras de arte más conocidas del mundo. Tenga su cámara preparada para tomar fotos de la catedral de Notre Dame, un lugar declarado Patrimonio de la Humanidad por la UNESCO, y de la llamativa fachada de La Conciergerie. El antiguo palacio real y prisión una vez albergó algunos de los presos políticos más importantes del país, como, por ejemplo, María Antonieta y Napoleón III. Después de una hora en el agua, volverá al punto de partida, donde su excursión finaliza.
- Entrada Evite las colas para la Torre Eiffel
- Entrada a dos plantas de la Torre Eiffel
- Billete para Bateaux Parisiens
- Acceso a la cúspide de la Torre Eiffel
- Consejos prácticos
- Comida y bebida
- Recibirá confirmación en el momento de efectuar la reserva
- Nota: no se trata de una visita guiada como tal. Su guía solo hará algunos comentarios en inglés. El resto de la excursión es una visita autoguiada.
- La entrada tiene una fecha y hora específicas y le da acceso prioritario a la segunda planta de la Torre Eiffel. Tenga en cuenta que no es posible comprar un billete parasubir a la segunda planta de la Torre Eiffel.
- Gratis para los niños menores de 3 años (no se permiten cochecitos)
- No se admiten mascotas
- Los viajeros que lleguen tarde corren el riesgo de que no se les permita el acceso a la Torre Eiffel. La excursión no es reembolsable y no se puede reprogramar. Le rogamos que esté en el punto de encuentro 15 minutos antes de la hora de inicio programada
- Por motivos de seguridad, la Torre Eiffel se reserva el derecho a comprobar el contenido de los bolsos de los clientes y, si lo considera necesario, confiscar cualquier artículo considerado peligroso (navajas, botellas de vidrio, abrebotellas, alcohol). Los artículos confiscados no les serán devueltos a los propietarios.
- Por razones técnicas o por motivos de seguridad, la dirección del sitio se reserva el derecho de modificar el itinerario de la excursión sin ofrecer un reembolso o una fecha alternativa.
- La planta superior de la torre puede estar cerrada en caso de mal tiempo
- El proveedor de servicios no se hace responsable de las esperas causadas por un gran número de visitantes o debido a problemas técnicos que puedan provocar que se modifique la excursión el día de la visita. No será posible un reembolso en tales circunstancias.
- Su billete para el crucero puede usarse en cualquier momento y día
The meeting place was in front of a souvenir shop a short walk from the Eiffel Tower. Ok. Time on the email confirmation stated 8:15, but to be there early. Ok. Not knowing what traffic would be like, or exactly where this place was, we left the hotel a little after 7. We ended up getting there very early. Again, ok. There were a couple cafes close by that were already open. 7:50 or so some others started showing up. By 8:15ish the souvenir shop opens up and the friendly store manager informs us that our guide is on the way. We were all getting pretty nervous, and most of us missed the sign in the shop window regarding the tour. Around 8:30 the guide shows and about 8:50 we headed over to the Eiffel tower, which apparently doesn't even open until 9:30 am. This was never communicated to anyone ahead of time, although it was known by the guide. But hey, I bet that shop owner cleared at least $1,500 that half hour. The back gate did let us in around 9:10, and we were pretty much the first tour group (and a small one) in the line for the elevators to the 2nd floor. So at 9:30 our guide got our tickets and we headed up. We were split across multiple elevators, and some people did not purchase the elevator to the top, instead opting for the 2nd floor option. So half of the group scrambled to get up top, and the other half wandered around until our guide made it up with the last people from the group. Some people ended up missing the mini-Eiffel tower history because of this. So, lack of communication before and during this excursion is what earns 2 out of 5. The Eiffel Tower itself is pretty cool. Oh... and the river cruise is just pre-purchased tickets. You can easily get these on your own and go on the 30-40 minute boat tour whenever you want. Our guide provided our tickets and we actually went the next day. That worked out very well for us since it was raining a bit that morning.
The guide did not show up to designated location, nor could we find him/her at Eiffel grounds. We called Viator customer service and they could not locate guide, number provided was not being answered. We had to get in a long line with 2 small children to get our tickets. Siene tour never happened either. Horrible experience. Find more reputable provider.
The guide was 45 min late. We were told to be there at 7:45 or we would be late and getting thru security takes 30 min and latecomers would be left. They got there at 8:15. We were one of several couples waiting. When they got there they were unprofessional and didn’t really address us they were only interested in putting out all of the displays stored overnight in the souvenir store. The “guide” was disheveled didn’t have his pants pulled up and was a poor communicator going back and forth unable to even stand still. The orgainizer wasn’t much better. While telling us what was allowed he mentioned guns and then made a “joke” asking if anyone was American. I did not find that funny at all. I didn’t appreciate his comment. I didn’t spend money to be insulted. There were all kinds of questionable people accosting you to buy a light up model of the tower. All of the people there were unfriendly. The view was great but EVERYTHING else wasn’t worth it. If you are an American look for the company Viator has employed and don’t use Universal Tour Guide. I felt so strongly I even called Viator and told them about them.
Absolutely loved this tour, only annoying thing was the times of the meeting place. It was stated 8.15am but the Eiffel Tower doesn't open until 9.30am so was abit of a wait. Tour guide was brilliant and had a brilliant experience.
As someone terrified of heights my tour guide and group were amazing and I managed to get to the 2nd floor. Would recommend it to everyone
It was a complete joke as all were saying.You provided nothing additional to normal tickets and we pay you a lot of money for nothing.We stayed in all the queues as anybody else...There was no skip the line...We pay you 60 euros more for nothing...
This is one of those things you just have to do! Highly recommend.
Great tour!. my Family and I had so much fun visiting the Eiffel Tower.
We bought the ticket, but we weren't able to use it because the Eiffel tower was closed due to snow. I was really upset due to the fact that there's were no notification at all and i wasted my time waiting for a guide that would not appear to explain what happended
Good but not easy to find the meeting place it's in a side street behind the Eiffel Tower. Seine river cruise lovely but no one available to point out the sights.
Not a very rewarding experience! First, it was difficult to find the meeting point. Once we located it after asking some locals for directions, we found there were two unorganized guides trying to sort through people's vouchers. From our time of arrival until we finally got to the skip the line, one hour passed. Plus, the security lines were short so that did not contribute to the disorganization. When we got to the second level, we just left the group and did the viewing on our own. The boat ride was worth our time-well-organized and picturesque. Overall, I would say just do the tower on your own or, at least, don't do the skip-the-line.