Torre Eiffel, crucero por el río Sena y espectáculo en el Moulin Rouge
Cena en la Torre Eiffel:
Disfrute de una deliciosa cena de 3 platos en el restaurante 58 Tour Eiffel situado en la primera planta de la Torre Eiffel y especialmente diseñado como un dirigible. Este elegante restaurante está a 95 metros (311 pies) por encima del nivel del mar y 58 metros (190 pies) por encima del suelo, y cuenta con vistas panorámicas del Sena hasta el Trocadero que pueden apreciarse a través de las grandes ventanas. Después de cenar, recorrerá el Sena en un crucero de una hora de duración y verá los monumentos de París iluminados por la noche.
Cena durante un crucero por el Sena:
Disfrute de una deliciosa cena de 3 platos a bordo del barco-restaurante Marina de Paris mientras se desliza por el río Sena. Durante el crucero verá los monumentos más famosos de París iluminados. ¡No se pierda Notre Dame, el Louvre, la Torre Eiffel y los espectaculares puentes románticos de París! Después de cenar visitará durante 1 hora la Torre Eiffel, subiendo hasta la segunda planta para disfrutar de unas vistas impresionantes de toda la ciudad.
Cena en el restaurante Les Ombres:
disfrute de una cena de 3 platos en el restaurante Les Ombres con todas las bebidas incluidas y una copa de champán.
Moulin Rouge, París
A continuación se dirigirá al núcleo de la vida nocturna de París: ¡Montmartre y el Moulin Rouge! Saboreará la nueva revista del Moulin Rouge "Féerie" y la esencia del cabaré parisino. Un grupo de 100 artistas, entre ellos 60 de las legendarias "chicas Doriss", amenizarán la velada con exóticos trajes de plumas, piedras de bisutería y lentejuelas. Los suntuosos decorados y el dinámico espectáculo de luces "Féerie" sirven de colorido telón de fondo para actuaciones coreografiadas con pericia sobre escaleras móviles, un acuario gigante, columpios y jardines.
- Entradas para el espectáculo del Moulin Rouge y media botella de champán (en función de la opción seleccionada)
- Cena de 3 platos en La Marina de Paris, en Les Ombres o en el restaurante de la Torre Eiffel
- Visita a la Torre Eiffel (solo con la opción de crucero con cena por el Sena)
- Crucero por el río Sena de 1 hora
- Regreso a las cercanías de los hoteles en el centro de París
- Traslado en autobús con aire acondicionado
- Recogida en el hotel
- Propina (opcional)
- Comida y bebida, a menos que se indique lo contrario
- Recibirá confirmación en el momento de efectuar la reserva
- Para la opción de cena en la Torre Eiffel, sólo habrá tiempo para la cena. No se incluye tiempo libre para explorar la torre.
- Para la opción de crucero con cena por el Sena tenga en cuenta que en raras ocasiones no es posible visitar la Torre Eiffel debido a circunstancias excepcionales. Esta parte de la visita será sustituida por la Torre de Montparnasse, que ofrece impresionantes vistas de París. No se realizarán reembolsos en este caso.
- Para todas las opciones, la reserva es provisional para el espectáculo del Moulin Rouge de las 23.00 h. En ocasiones, esta puede que esté completa, por lo que podrá ver el espectáculo de las 21.00 h en su lugar. En este caso se le entregará un bono para o bien disfrutar de un crucero por el río Sena o una visita a la Torre Eiffel (en función de la opción seleccionada) en otro día.
- Todos los comensales deberán sentarse en mesas de 6 a 8 personas. No hay mesas para dos personas.
- No hay suficiente tiempo asignado para subir a lo más alto de la Torre Eiffel. Se puede perder mucho tiempo haciendo cola y, por tanto, le sugerimos que regrese otro día.
- Debido a su popularidad, probablemente tenga que guardar cola en la puerta del Moulin Rouge antes de entrar. El Moulin Rouge no ofrece entrada prioritaria a nadie. Las butacas se asignan una hora antes de que comience el espectáculo. No se expiden entradas individuales.
- Es imprescindible llevar un atuendo elegante (aunque no es necesario ponerse chaqueta y corbata), no se permiten los pantalones cortos, los bermudas, el calzado deportivo ni la ropa deportiva.
- Se puede optar por platos vegetarianos, pero le rogamos que lo especifique al hacer la reserva.
- El espectáculo del Moulin Rouge no está recomendado para niños menores de 16
- Comentario de audio solo disponible en el crucero por el río Sena. No hay comentario en la Torre Eiffel, en el autobús ni en el Moulin Rouge
We really enjoyed this, had a lovely meal at the Eiffel Tower, they catered for my gluten free requirements, we sat on top of the boat and enjoyed all the sights, and then a great evening in the Moulin Rouge,
Really enjoyed this tour except for not having cold drinks on river cruise and having to ask for ice to try and cool our drinks down. Eiffel tower fabulous and Moulin Rouge show was great but was very disappointed that we were not told that shorts were not allowed to be worn by the man. All tour guides were fantastic.
We went as a group of 3 women. I was nervous about booking this as I had seen a few negative reviews. However I'm so glad we did. We picked the dinner on the river cruise option. The food was excellent. We expected a standard set menu. However the food was wonderful quality and taste. We also had a choice, limited, but none the less a choice. We found the guides to be helpful and very pleasant throughout. We did not realise that you were dropped back to your hotel after. While this service is limited to the very centre of Paris (we were staying just outside) the guide was extremely helpful in taking us as far as they could and then ensuring that we were safely in a cab to our destination - especially important as a group of women travelling in an unknown city in the early hours of the morning! The guides do not stay with you the entire time, for example they took us to the lifts of the eiffel tower but did not come up with us. This gave us a freedom to do what we wanted. The guides were however always clear as to where any meeting points were and how to find them. We always felt totally safe and that we know what was happening. The only thing I would advise is that you give yourself plenty of time to get back down the eiffel tower as the que for the lift can take a while. We had a fantastic evening - thank you!
Unexpected walking, long waits in line and felt rushed at times. But the guides were pleasant, dinner location was exceptional and the river cruise was relaxing. The Moulin Rouge show was excellent capstone event that should not be skipped.
Great deal with plenty fitted into the day ,a good way to see a few of the site in Paris. Fantastic guide on the tour day and a fab 5 course meal on the Seine trip .
Let me start by saying: they will not answer their phone. As you’ll see in other reviews, this is an ongoing issue that they refuse to fix. I was scheduled for this $300 tour with a meeting time of 5:45pm at their headquarters. On the way to the meeting spot, my Uber was involved in a car accident. So at 5:00pm I started calling the number provided to let them know I would be late and to explore other meeting options. For 45 minutes I called them and they never picked up for the phone. At 5:50pm, I made it to their headquarters to see the staff standing and laughing in the back room. I explained who I was and asked why they hadn’t answered the phone. I lie to you not, the man looked at his watch and said “what difference would it have made if we answered the phone or not? We wouldn’t have waited for you, the time to leave was 5 minutes ago!” Composing myself from the shock, I explained that he could have told me where I could meet them at the Eiffel Tower instead of me taking an Uber here, now needing to take another Uber there! As I was mid-sentence talking to him, he began to shake his head and picked up the phone to call the tour guide. He told me she would meet me no later than 6:45pm (dinner started at 7:00pm) at Kiosk 58 inside the ground level of the Eiffel Tower and that my $300 tour was non-refundable. Instead of complaining with a manager, I just took my identification papers and left. When I finally made it to the Kiosk 58 at 6:33pm (after flying through traffic in my third Uber), I was informed by the Kiosk attendant that the tour guide had already left me. On top of her leaving before the said meeting time, she’d also taken my ticket and there was no way for me to get to the restaurant. As the lady in the Kiosk explained this to me, I asked her if she could call her as it’s not 6:45pm and she should she should still be here. She said, (and I quote) “I’m not calling her, but you can call the company to see where she is”. I informed her that I was in this mess because they DON’T answer the phone there and I would really appreciate if she helped me out. She reluctantly, called her on my behalf. As she was on the phone with the guide (assumingly) explaining that she’d taken my ticket and I was at the Kiosk waiting on her, she looked up to tell me she would come down to get me. Before she could hang up the phone, I said excuse me and interjected to ask her to ask the guide how long before she made it back down (I wanted to take a few pictures)? Before I could finish my sentence, I lie to you not, she closed the sliding glass window in my face. I couldn’t and still can’t believe it. When she finished on the phone, she opened the glass window and looked at me and “how can I help you, I told you she was going to come down and get you”. If the tour was refundable, I would have walked off and just got my $300 back. I told her that I wanted her to ask the guide when she was coming down so I can go take pictures since I would be waiting. I asked her if she could call her back to see how long he would be. She said, “I just called my colleague once for you, I’m not calling her back.” If we were in America y’all.... I said to her, again, I want to take pictures, will you please call her back. She blatantly refused and told me that she would NOT point me out to the guide if I walked away. We went back and forth a little bit, but I retreated because I became frustrated and I didn’t want to get kicked out, lose my $300, not make it to dinner, and/or go to jail in France. I calmly walked away and waited about 10 minutes for a colleague of the guide to come down. Of course she nor my actual guide knew the name of the lady in the Kiosk or the man at the office. Dinner had already started by the time I arrived, but the restaurant staff was really accommodating and kind. I give two stars because the rest of the evening went well: the boat tour was beautiful and Moulin Rouge was magnificent.
This was an amazing experience! Highly recommend. Seamless, well organized. Loved being dropped off at our hotel after a long evening.
Officials for these events were very well organized. They were assertive yet caring. The only glitches were waiting times that were beyond their control. Recommend!!