Tour de París en monovolumen con tiempo libre en Montmartre
Su visita personalizada de París termina con tiempo libre en Montmartre, donde podrá ver por su cuenta la basílica del Sacre Coeur, el pintoresco Moulin de la Galette o la céntrica Place du Tertre. Es una forma estupenda de finalizar su primer contacto con París, la ciudad de la luz.
- Recorrido por la ciudad de París
- Traslado de ida y vuelta al hotel
- Tiempo libre en Montmartre
- Traslado en monovolumen con aire acondicionado (máximo 8 personas)
- Guía profesional
- Propina (opcional)
- Comida y bebida, a menos que se indique lo contrario
- Recibirá confirmación en el momento de efectuar la reserva
- Se requiere un atuendo respetuoso para entrar a la catedral de Notre Dame: no se aceptarán pantalones cortos, vestidos con hombros descubiertos ni minifaldas en ninguna visita al interior.
Our tour guide was Jose and he was fabulous. The Paris City Tour is a must we did it after flying all night and wanted to stay up and see some of the sights it was a small group tour with limited walking which is good if your tried. We saw so much of Paris and Jose is from Paris and very proud of his city...he provided so much information. I would highly recommend this tour and Jose from the moment he picked us up it felt as we had know him for many years.
The tour got off to a great start since we were picked up at our hotel!! It was raining so this really proved helpful. Nick was our guide , very personable, knowledgeable and did an amazing job of explaining the history of all the sites we saw. IT was nice we were able to get out and visit inside Sacre-Coeur and Notre Dame. The tour gave us a wonderful overview of Paris and was the best way we could have started our 1st day in ParisSo worth the cost of the tour. NIce too dropped off back at our hotel.
Loved this tour! Our driver Manuel was very nice and resourseful. Highly recommend this tour so you can have an overview of the city.
A great way to see the city of Paris!