Visita guiada privada (Evite las colas): Museo del Louvre
Durante su visita, siga a su guía privado por los pasillos y galerías, y descubra algunas de las obras de arte más famosos del mundo se celebró en un plazo. Maravíllese ante obras maestras como la Venus de Milo, la Mona Lisa y mucho más, y obtenga una visión de siglos de rica historia artística.
Al final de su visita guiada, disfrute de tiempo libre para explorar aún más a su propio ritmo o simplemente salga del museo. La entrada permite acceder al museo todo el día de su visita.
- VISITA PRIVADA EVITE LAS COLAS AL MUSEO
- GUÍA TURÍSTICO PROFESIONAL EXCLUSIVAMENTE PARA USTED
- LA EXCURSIÓN INCLUYE TODAS LAS ENTRADAS
- DE MIÉRCOLES A LUNES (MARTES NO DISPONIBLE) A LAS 10.00 H, LAS 13.00 H Y LAS 17.45 H (SOLO MIÉRCOLES Y VIERNES)
- DURACIÓN: 2-2,5 HORAS
- APTO PARA PERSONAS EN SILLA DE RUEDAS
- El precio del viaje indicado NO incluye servicio de recogida en el hotel o traslado de vuelta (le recomendamos UBER o taxi)
- La excursión NO incluye las propinas (OPCIONALES)
- Recibirá confirmación en el momento de efectuar la reserva
- Se permite un máximo de 6 personas por recorrido
- Durante esta excursión habrá que caminar bastante.
- Notas: el museo del Louvre puede estar sujeto a cierres ocasionales sin previo aviso de la gestión del museo. Cuando esto ocurre, les ofreceremos una alternativa adecuada si la hora de apertura del museo se retrasa más de 1 hora desde el inicio del recorrido. En estos casos, no podemos ofrecer reembolsos ni descuentos. Es necesaria vestimenta apropiada para la entrada en algunos lugares en esta excursión. No se permiten la entrada de bolsas grandes o maletas en el interior del museo, por motivos de seguridad, solo están permitidos bolsos de mano o pequeñas bolsas por motivos de seguridad. Debido al incremento de las medidas de seguridad en muchas atracciones, se pueden formar algunas colas en las excursiones con "Evite las colas" o "Entrada sin esperas". Algunas salas en el interior del museo están sujetas a una regla de mantener silencio o de hablar de forma limitada en el interior; en este caso, su guía le proporcionará la información sobre estos lugares antes de entrar en las salas específicas donde se aplique. Algunas de las colecciones pueden variar a lo largo del año.
Our tour guide Lillian was amazing. She was so knowledgeable and was able to relate historian facts in a way that we found so interesting. The Louvre was breathtaking and overwhelming. Lillian was able to break it down for us. Skipping the line was so helpful for us. We only had one day to see the sights and had to make the most of our time. Well worth the tour!!!
Our guide, Taylor, was very informed and we managed to see many of the highlights. The museum is so large that the guide is able to get you from point A to point B without getting lost. We were very pleased
Alexis our guide was a thoroughly engaging,knowledgeable and accomplished. My wife has mobility issues and he was able to arrange a wheelchair then successfully navigate us to all exhibits that we wished to see. Highly recommend this tour
Lucien was very knowledgeable about all the exhibits and was very good at highlighting the key things to focus on within the two hours of our tour. He was very good at engaging the kids who were both teens and pre-teens. We went on a lot of tours in several countries and the kids and us thought that Lucien was the best guide.
Our guide Alexandre was a wealth of information and a great story teller. His tour through the Louvre was entertaining and very interesting. We received an intimate incite into each piece that you would not with a big group or on your own. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with Alex and the Louvre. Highly recommended!
My granddaughter and I absolutely loved our time in the Louvre with Lucien. He was very organized and got us in and out of the different areas quickly and efficiently but we never felt rushed. He answered all of our questions. He was so knowledgeable about every subject. We loved that he shared personal stories about his love of the Louvre and the history of the art. We didn't want it to end. Thank you so much for a great experience!
Lucien was an excellent guide, he was knowledgeable regarding the Louvre and overall information on Paris. I would recommend Lucien to anyone who visits Paris. Karen Jones
Violette, was fantastic! No other description fits. Extremely knowledgeable, attentive, interesting and informative. She made sure we understood the history of the Louvre, explained the art and the artists! No way we could have seen 25% as much without her personally taking us. She made sure we got "Up Close and Personal" with Mona and explained the steps that Leonardo took to painting her. Best thing we did in Europe!
Taylor was excellent! An artist and a graduate from the College du Louvre she gave us information we never would have found out on our own. Highly recommend
We had a fantastic tour guide whom was so knowledgeable and wonderful personality. Lila gave us a very good overview of the Louvre. A private tour is the only way to see it!
Guide was excellent, very knowledgeable about the sculpture and paintings, explained every detail parts nicely
We are so happy to have had Claudia guide us through the Louvre. Her background as a trained architect and history lover helped her provide amazing insights to so many features of the Louvre! She was enthusiastic and made the most of our 2 hours together. Claudia is also amazingly fluent in English and was able to joke with us and us with her. We had a great time!
We were lucky enough to have a private tour guided by Carolina. She was so extremely knowledgeable and passionate about the museum and the art. We learned so much about the Louvre and the many schools of art represented there. I can't say enough good thing about Carolina and the entire tour! It was a wonderful visit! Merci Beaucoup!!
This was the perfect way to see the Lourve. She was very knowledgeable and brought us to the 'must see' works. We then stayed a while on our own to wander.
Great Experience. Worth the Money to see the highlights in a short time. Wish we could see more. Highly recommend. Our guide was a American History teacher and was awesome
The Louvre-wow!!! Just amazing. We had a 2.5 hour private guided tour and our guire was outstanding. With only 2.5 hours though there is so much left to see. She was great at showign everything that is really important, however we went back later in the afternoon around 5:00 PM and stayed until they closed at 9:30 PM they are open late on Wednesdays and Fridays we were able to take our time and there were very few people there during this visit.