Visita privado a pie al Barrio Latino de París
Entre los lugares de interés del recorrido a pie por el Barrio Latino se incluyen:
• Información sobre la historia y la arquitectura de la catedral de Notre Dame, con los detalles de su fachada
• St. Chapelle, construida para albergar la corona de espinas y un trozo de la cruz de Cristo
• Universidad de la Sorbona, la universidad más prestigiosa de Francia
• Conciergerie, la cárcel donde se encerró a Marie Antoinette antes de su ejecución
• Museo Cluny, el museo de la Edad Media de París, que contiene los famosos tapices de "La dama y el unicornio"
• St. Etienne du Mont, una hermosa iglesia que alberga la tumba de San Genevieve, el patrón de París
• Place St. Michel, el corazón del Barrio Latino
• "Bouquinistes", los famosos vendedores de libros y carteles que flanquean las orillas del río Sena
- Visita guiada a pie por el barrio latino.
- Entrada - Left Bank (Rive Gauche)
- Entrada - Latin Quarter
- Entrada - Luxembourg Gardens
- Entrada - Fontaine Saint-Michel
- Alimentos y bebidas, salvo que se especifique.
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- Funciona en todas las condiciones climáticas, vístete apropiadamente
- Grupo pequeño garantizado
Our guide was nice but not at alll a good guide . He was knowledgeable but we only had 9 people and he never spoke to us as a group , instead he just talked and walked so only the one or two in front could hear him . In this case headsets would have been great ( we did a walking tour the next morning with 10 people and she gathered us often and spoke to the group and then walked so everyone knew what she was saying . Also our guide did not touch on most of the advertised items in the walks description. I’m sure if we knew what he was saying it would have been great . We were 5 minutes late as the cab driver dropped us off in a wrong spot , but your company called and got us to the correct spot so that was awesome ! Our guide was kinda rushed and I assumed it was because we were late , but we also ended 1/2 Hour early so he just didn’t seem to care if we got anything out of the tour .
Not too much I may say.
Sonja, our guide, was very knowledgeable of the area and made the tour very interesting. You definitely got to see the student night life. My only negative is that at night I couldn't really enjoy the architecture of the buildings.
Fun and informative. It was nice to have an evening touring option, so the scheduling was excellent. The price is very reasonable for what you get. My only criticism is that we did not go into any of the beautiful structures that we saw, not even for a quick peek.