Evite las colas: entrada al castillo de Praga
- Saltar la fila para comprar el boleto de entrada al Castillo de Praga - CIRCUITO B
- Entrada - Prague Castle
- Servicio sin colas garantizado
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- Alimentos y bebidas
- Saltar la línea para el control de seguridad en el complejo del Castillo de Praga
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- Accesible en silla de ruedas
- Se pueden llevar coches de bebés
- Hay transporte público cerca
- El transporte está adaptado para personas en silla de ruedas
- Las superficies son aptas para ir en silla de ruedas
- No es recomendable para viajeros con problemas de espalda
- No es recomendable para embarazadas
- No es adecuado para viajeros con afecciones cardíacas u otros problemas médicos graves
- La mayoría de viajeros pueden participar en la experiencia
We have traveled all over Europe, and in our opinion, this was a waste of time and money. You may enjoy it.
The staff was very helpful on coordinating the arrangements and meet time. The castle is awesome and well worth spending a few hours wandering the grounds and the areas that you can go inside.
Prague castle is a must see attraction. You have to meet a representative there to claim your voucher/ticket and it seemed like you could of easily missed the person as its a busy court yard. It would be better to have a print out voucher that you hand in at the main entrance.
This was a terrible waste of time and money! I couldn't find my 'guide' who was supposed to meet me at the castle. When I arrived there were absolutely no queues anyway. I wouldn't bother with this again!
Im not convinced you really need this ticket, we arrived 20mins prior to the meeting time as was instructed and had to wait the full 20 mins until our guide arrived. He then proceeded to tell us where to go etc but spent far far to much time on this. We didnt really learn anything we didnt know or that the map on our ticket did not show therefore the time wasted could have been used to forget about skipping the line but just going and buy our own tickets, we also had a lengthy wait to get into the cathedral so the ticket didnt let us skip any lines except the actual entrance ticket. I would just go and buy your tickets at the gate.
We were disappointed with the castle and expected to see more but the cathedral was magnificent