Recorrido gastronómico en San Francisco por 18th Street en Mission
También tendrá la oportunidad de conocer el significado del mural de Women’s Building mientras pasea por las calles de este barrio de gran diversidad. Un fascinante viaje culinario por el distrito de la Misión le espera.
- Todas las degustaciones de comida.
- Conserje epicúreo personal
- Entrada - Mission District
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- La confirmación se recibirá cuando se realice la reserva, a menos que esta se haya efectuado 1 día antes del viaje. En tal caso, la confirmación se recibirá lo antes posible, en función de la disponibilidad.
- Los viajeros deben tener un nivel medio de forma física
- Indique cualquier requisito dietético específico en el cuadro "Requisitos especiales" al momento de la reserva
- Se aplican números mínimos. Existe la posibilidad de cancelación después de la confirmación si no hay suficientes pasajeros para cumplir con los requisitos. En el caso de que esto ocurra, se le ofrecerá una alternativa o un reembolso completo.
- Todas las degustaciones de alimentos están sujetas a cambios dependiendo de la disponibilidad.
There was a mix up on where to meet and none of the establishments seemed to know we were coming. It was a little awkward but Karen, the guide, was enthusiastic about her neighborhood and the selections were good. I've done many of these, this was on the pricey end and a little unorganized.
Enjoyable food tour with some really good food from great establishments. The area is a great place to wander for a couple of hours. Highlights of the food include the pastrami on rye with celery soda, pupusas and tamarind aqua fresca really, really good...we returned to this restaurant!, tamales, tacos and, to finish, wonderful ice cream! Very enjoyable tour. This wasn't the most organised of the food tours we have been on - a few of the restaurants weren't prepared and ready for us so there was some waiting around, our tour guide appeared a little distracted although she was very informed! and we had a group of older people on the tour who struggled to keep up with the pace - the tour guide didn't always wait for them to arrive to start explaining where we where or what we were about to eat. That being said, we would recommend this tour and tasty food on offer.
Terrific Saturday strolling through the Mission. In addition to the wide varieties of treats and samples, the murals were really amazing and a nice way to take a small break between foods. I learned a lot about the area and the food was really diverse and delicious. I will definitely return on my own to more than one location.
Great guide. The tour was well planed and executed. So much food!
Lots of tasty samples and interesting talks with restaurant owners. We visited some places I'd heard about and always wanted to try as well as some I knew nothing about am happy I got to try!