Excursión privada: Penang Hill y el templo Kek Lok
Suba las escaleras del templo y explore el vasto complejo con su guía. Dos atracciones que no se puede perder son la estatua de bronce de Guanyin de 30 metros (99 pies) de altura, la diosa de la misericordia, y el estanque sagrado de la Longevidad, que es el hogar de cientos de tortugas liberadas por los devotos. Escuche mientras su guía le explica la creencia de que las tortugas son un símbolo de longevidad, fuerza y resistencia en la cultura china.
Después de recorrer el templo Kek Lok Si, conduzca por carretera a la estación de Georgetown y suba a bordo del funicular de Penang Hill para disfrutar de un espectacular recorrido hasta la cumbre, situada a 800 metros (2.625 pies) por encima del nivel del mar. A lo largo del camino, observe atentamente la variada flora y tal vez echar vea a los huidizos animales. Cuando llegue a la cima, escape del calor y la humedad de las tierras bajas, disfrutando del aire fresco y de unas magníficas vistas panorámicas de Georgetown desde la estación de montaña más antigua de Malasia.
Su excursión privada termina con el transporte de vuelta a su hotel de Penang.
- Todos los impuestos, tasas y gastos de procesamiento
- Conductor y guía profesional de habla inglesa
- Traslado de ida y vuelta al hotel
- Comida y bebida, a menos que se indique lo contrario
- Propina (opcional)
- Recargo por servicio de recogidas/traslados de vuelta desde Penang (Penang: Butterworth, Seberang Jaya, etc.)
- Recibirá confirmación en el momento de efectuar la reserva, salvo que reserve 3 días o menos antes del viaje. En ese caso recibirá confirmación en un plazo de 48 horas, siempre que haya disponibilidad
- Se necesita un mínimo de 2 personas por reserva
- No apto para sillas de ruedas.
- Le rogamos que esté preparado para salir 15 minutos antes de la hora de salida.
- Le rogamos que para evitar retrasos y el tráfico de los fines de semana y días festivos, es preferible reservar esta excursión entre semana
- En el caso de que el Funicular Penang Hill no esté operativo, lo sustituiremos por una visita al Jardín Botánico de Penang
I didn't get what the Viator promised. Firstly, the guide called Ben didn't talk much. I had to initiate the conversation on many occasions. As he didn't say much, I was forced to ask a question. Then in most cases he answered that he was sorry that he didn't know. He was very polite to say sorry he doesn't know. It was rather weird as I have been to many Viator tours with a guide who is usually knowledgeable. This was my first time that the guide had to say that he didn't know many times. He also let me go on my own twice - once at the bottom of the stairs of the Temple not sure the name of it as he didn't explain, he asked me to wonder around the area and climb the stairs but as I saw a few beggars near the stairs, I got scared so I stayed in the souvenir shop. I saw him chatting with some other local people in the distance. Second time was when I had to go on the mountain train again on my own to the top of the Penang Hill. He said he would wait at the bottom and asked me to wonder around on the hill top myself. The Viator site says that the guide will point out this and that together with a client... But I had to walk around alone on top of the hill. I felt lost and deserted. He was more like a 'taxi driver' but not a 'tourist guide'. Very bitter experience as I expected to learn a lot.
Private tour with a guide who didn't get out of the car. We were not advised that to get to the top of Lok Si Temple you have to hire a jeep at a 40.00 charge. I have discovered that these vendor's low ball the rate on Viator then charge additional fees once you have booked. Be aware!
Our Guide was excellent apologies cannot remember his name we were a party of 4. The views from Penang Hill where spectacular. The temple was a must. Would recommend for anyone with limited time in Penang.
A very enjoyable and informative way to spend a morning.Our guide really knew his subject and and had a nice easy way of putting it across. We went to the hill first as ,I suspect, it gets very busy later on. The temple was amazing and was easy to move around in. Learned a lot about the various religions on the island and their customs. Would highly recommend this tour.
I was in Penang for work and I had only a day to see the sights. The tour was exactly what I needed to get a flavor of the area. The guide was very accommodating and helpful.
A very good tour with a lovely guide