Red buses con paradas libres por Estocolmo en autobús y barco
En condiciones meteorológicas adversas hay un techo de protección que se puede montar en los autobuses. También tendrá Wi-Fi gratuito a bordo de los autobuses y barcos. Los barcos tienen un pequeño café a bordo con "fika" sueco y refrescos (no incluido en el precio).
Lista completa de paradas de autobús:
1. Estación central
3. Gustav Adolfs Torg - La Ópera Real sueca
4. El casco antiguo
6. Vista panorámica de Fjällgatan
7. Línea Viking Line y terminal de la línea de cruceros Stadsgården 167
9. Palacio Real
10. Karl XII Torg - Kungsträdgården
13. Museo Vasa
14. Skansen, Gröna Lund y ABBA The Museum
15. Nordiska museet
15a. Terminal de cruceros Frihamnen (The Freeport) 634, 650 y 638 (la parada solo se realiza en días de cruceros)
18. Hötorget - Auditorio
19. Terminalen de la ciudad
20. Rådhuset - Palacio de Justicia de Stockholm
21. Stadshuset - Ayuntamiento
Lista completa de paradas de barco:
1. Palacio Real
3. Museo Vasa
5. Skansen, Gröna Lund y ABBA The Museum
6. Terminal de la línea de cruceros Stadsgården 167
- Tour de subir y bajar
- Audio guía disponible en 15 idiomas.
- Alimentos y bebidas
- Recogida y regreso al hotel.
- La confirmación se recibirá en el momento en que se realice la reserva
- Los niños de hasta 12 años viajan gratis si van acompañados por un adulto.
- No es accesible para sillas de ruedas
- Se pueden llevar coches de bebés
- Hay transporte público cerca
- Los bebés deben ir sentados en el regazo de un adulto
- La mayoría de viajeros pueden participar en la experiencia
The decision to use HOHO bus and boat turned out to be worthwhile. We purchased the 72 hr pass for our 2 day stay which enabled us to do the main sites over that time. One issue is that the cruise ships filled the buses to the max.
This was a great way to see Stockholm and get a lay of the land. I would highly recommend to anyone planning a visit.
Because the bus services the cruise ship terminals, there is a lot of 'dead time' on the bus when there is no commentary, etc. They should either alter the route so that you can get off at one stop and let he bus collect the cruisers and get back on a short distance away. The boat service is good and a nice add on.
We used both the bus and the boat trips. Good commentary, although music was a little annoying. Have used this in other cities and was as expected.
It was our first time to Stockholm. We were on a cruise ship. This is the way to go. HoHo will take you to the major attractions and on a nice day the boat is the way to go. You will be able to navigate the city, see the sights and you will get back to the ship on time.
Was really surprised when we got off ship at Nynashamn and showed our Viator voucher and told I did not have to pay anything else to get to Stockholm. Took 45 minutes to get to Stockholm but they had 4 buses at port ready to pick up passengers. They started bringing us back earlier than the initial suggested time of 4PM (actually was before 3PM) The boat tour was fun and nice views of city and bus routes took you to many of major attractions. Many on first bus rode it over to ABBA museum and were able to have tour without much wait. Bus tour is on Red Buses.
The bus and boat go to the big spots. There is very little commentary on the headsets. The employees will not answer questions fully or at all. Even basic questions like is this bus going to make any other stops, are you driving to the extra ship stops, where is the closest stop. The other company goes to the same places and may have better customer service. I don’t know.
Everything is great for the bus and boat hop-on hop-off, however during summer time the service was too short, only until 5pm. We could still have much time to see the city until 8pm before sunset but we did not take the hop on hop off any longer.
Very nice tour that helps you see Stockolm in less than a day