Escapada de un día al Monte Fuji desde Tokio con crucero turístico por el lago Ashi
La belleza natural de los paisajes japoneses le sorprenderá en su primer destino: el Monte Fuji. Conozca mejor el Monte Fuji gracias a las exhibiciones y películas sobre la ecología, las condiciones meteorológicas, la historia y la cultura de la montaña y los cinco lagos. La parada de 20 minutos incluye acceso al mirador del segundo piso, que ofrece unas vistas en primera línea de la icónica montaña en los días claros.
Regrese a su autobús y continúe hasta la quinta estación, ubicada a mitad de la montaña, para obtener más vistas impresionantes de los lagos circundantes. Dispondrá de 30 minutos para explorar las tiendas de recuerdos, las puertas torii y los santuarios que embellecen esta estación, conocida como la frontera entre los cielos y la Tierra. Después, disfrutará de un almuerzo en un restaurante de la zona.
Saciado el apetito, se dirigirá al cercano lago Ashi, un lago formado a partir de un cráter después de una potente erupción volcánica hace casi 3000 años, en lo que ahora es el Parque Nacional de Hakone. Realice un crucero de 15 minutos en el lago Ashi, que ofrece vistas dignas de una postal del Monte Fuji, el Monte Komagatake y otras montañas desde diversos ángulos.
Desde las orillas del lago, tome el teleférico del Monte Komagatake hasta la cumbre y disfrute de las vistas panorámicas del Parque Nacional de Hakone. El paseo en teleférico le ofrece, durante 50 minutos, incluido el tiempo para pasear por el pico, unas vistas espectaculares del majestuoso Monte Fuji, la Península de Izu y las Islas Izu, entre otros sitios de interés. Su excursión finaliza con el traslado de vuelta en autobús a la zona de Tokio sobre las 20.30 h.
- Traslado de ida y vuelta en autobús con aire acondicionado
- Acceso Wi-Fi gratuito en el autobús
- Recogida en determinados hoteles y puntos de Tokio (consulte "Punto de partida" para obtener más detalles)
- Precio de la entrada
- Guía profesional
- Crucero por el lago Ashi
- Teleférico Mt. Komagatake
- Propina (opcional)
- Traslado de regreso al hotel
- Recibirá confirmación en un plazo de 48 horas a partir de la reserva, siempre que haya disponibilidad
- Si las reservas se realizan por separado, puede que se les asignen autobuses diferentes.
- Servicio de recogida: seleccione el lugar de recogida deseado (Ginza/Estación de Ikebukuro/Terminal de Hamamatsucho/Shinagawa/Shinjuku) al realizar el pago. Es posible que cambiar el lugar de recogida requiera un cargo por cancelación.
- Los precios para niños solamente son válidos si estos no ocupan un asiento; las comidas no están incluidas.
- Aviso importante: esta excursión se realizará independientemente de las condiciones meteorológicas o del tráfico, a menos que el operador local le indique lo contrario. Viator y el operador turístico local no se harán responsables por la escasa visibilidad del Monte Fuji o los cambios de itinerario debido a imprevistos
- Atuendo: se recomienda llevar un abrigo o ropa de abrigo adicional especialmente en primavera, otoño e invierno
- Acceso para silla de ruedas: póngase en contacto con el proveedor local en el momento de efectuar la reserva. En el día de la salida, la silla de ruedas debe ser plegable. El pasajero debe ir acompañado de alguien que le ayude.
- Si desea menú vegetariano DEBE indicarlo en el momento de realizar la reserva
- Cuando regrese a Tokio, puede que el guía no suba a bordo del autobús o el tren bala con usted. En este caso, se le facilitará información con antelación sobre cómo volver a su hotel
- Si no podemos llegar a la quinta estación del monte Fuji debido a que la carretera esté congelada o a un accidente en la Fuji Subaru Line, lo llevaremos hasta el punto más alto posible. No se han planificado destinos alternativos más allá de la primera estación. Si la excursión tiene que volver a la primera estación o si la Fuji Subaru Line está completamente bloqueada, lo llevaremos al Fujisan World Heritage Center o al parque Oishi del lago Kawaguchi. Tenga en cuenta que también podremos cancelar el itinerario alternativo en función de las condiciones de la carretera.
It was a very relaxing trip, very nice weather and beautiful scenery. Mt. Fuji though is a huge disappointment because it was cloudy. The lunch also is a disappointment, they served us soup and few pieces of small fried fish with the usual condiments. I'm not expecting much for the price i paid, but i wasn't expecting that also. Our guide Masa is pleasant and knowledgeable and he really did a lot of effort to entertain the group as much as he can.
We went on this tour in the end of august 2019. The bus ride out to mount Fuji was long but a combination of amazing scenery and a great tour guide made it seem a lot shorter. The guide did not speak perfect English, but he was perfectly understandable and was good a repeating most things so he was sure we all understood. He had a lot of interesting facts about not just Mount Fuji, but Japan in general, so we actually learned a lot of things about Japanese culture on this trip. We could clearly see that he was doing his absolute best to make sure our trip was worth it even though some of the planes needed to be changed underway. He really provided great service overall! The weather prevented us from seeing the volcano fully, but the tour was fun nevertheless. They took us up to the fifth station, but this was cold, rainy, extremely windy, and there was no view since we were in a cloud, so we didn't stay long. The winds that day were so strong, they closed the ropeway we were originally supposed to use, but instead we went somewhere else that was also very beautiful. The boat-ride and the view-point at the top of the ropeway were very beautiful even though the very top of Mount Fuji was covered in clouds. The lunch very different to typical western cuisine, which was a lot of fun! Overall we got exactly what we expected from the tour, even with a few schedule changes, and we got even more than we could have hoped for in our guide!
In spite of the weather (post typhoon) our guide was able to reschedule our boat trip as well as our cable car. We were even able to get a completely clear view of Mt Fuji.
The Viator tour was very well organised with a very understanding and knowledgeable tour guide. The only disappointment was that it was rainy season and view of the mountain were limited. I did get a classic photo of the mountain with clouds on the tip but with grey skies. The trip was long but we did get to see the everyday Japan while on the trip. The guide was so helpful for getting on the right JR train back to hotel. Note, bring something warm for any season as mountain it at higher altitudes. Well worth the day!
Our guide, Mura San, was very knowledgeable about the places we visited especially about Mt. Fuji, the iconic symbol of Japan and its beauty. He even sang a song acapella to our delight. The lunch was delicious at that Ninja restaurant, too. Ohayo Gozaimas, Mura San and Mt. Fuji.
It was fun, me and my wife enjoyed every stop, if you like nature this trip would suit you, over all 5 out of 5
Had a great day at Mt Fuji, a comfortable bus ride from Tokyo and as we started the climb toward the mountain the snow started falling. What a wonderful sight, it snowed all day and the scenery was beautifully white. We went to the tourist centre first where we had a snowball fight, the snow was trickling down, no wind and everyone was having a great time. Then to lunch which was in a beautiful restaurant overlooking a snow covered Japanese garden. Food was fantastic. Then off to a gondola ride up the hill and finished with a lake cruise which was spectacular. A nice comfy bus trip back to Tokyo capped of a brilliant day.
Mt Fuji was at its best. Perfect amount of snow and the trip ensured that the best places to view Mt Fuji were visited. We were lucky the conditions were perfect that day. Highly recommended.
We had a nice sunny clear day the day we toured Mt. Fuji. The lunch meal provided was great! So unique and tasty!! It was a very well organized tour, it was our first time using Viator and I would easily use the again!
We started the bus route and after about 60 minutes we made our first stop at a gift shop/ bathroom. After about 20 minutes we then went to another area of gift shops at the 5th location. Unfortunately it was cloudy so we did not see Mt. Fuji. After being at this gift shop location for 40 minutes, we went to lunch at about 1230. The lunch was inside an amusement park where we had to get our pictures taken for security and ate inside the food place in the amusement park , with gift shops. The hot pot food was decent. After about an hour for lunch we were on our way to Hakone/ Lake Ashi. We arrived at another gift shop and waited for about 20 minutes for the lake boat took us on a 15 minute ride to the cable car and another gift shop. We rode the 7 minute cable car up to another gift shop and top of that mountain. This area was pretty but we were given 15 minutes to explore a shrine and the top of the mountain. Afterward we took the cable car down. This entire trip was mostly gift shops and commuting. We spent maybe an hour of the 9.5 hours actually looking at the sights. The only reason I did not give it 1 star was because our tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable.
i am dissappointed because i was not able to see mt fuji and have cruise at lake ashi but an alternative activity should have been organized
A great trip if you want to take the easy way (no hiking) and enjoy the view from multiple locations!
We cane up and it was snowing, going down to Ashi river the sun was shining and going up to the cable it was windy and cold. Going home it was raining...
Although we could not went to the fifth station, it was a good view of Mt Fuji, also the lake trip was really good even in a very windy day and cold, about lunch it was fair enough for the price and we were lucky because in the way to Tokyo we did not found any delay. Overall experience worth it.
My son and I really enjoyed the Mt. Fuji trip. Our guide spoke decent English and was understandable. She gave us history of Japan that you may not have known. The mountain itself is absolutely awesome. Highly recommend this trip. It also included lunch Japanese style and Lake Ashi. The view from the top of the ropeway at lake Ashi is stunningly beautiful!!
Worth the money! The tour guide was great and we were lucky to see Mt. Fuji
Very well organized; was perfect sunny day; although all locations described itinerary were covered, Mt Fuji, tour highlight, could be seen only while driving. Luckily, made unscheduled stop to enjoy serene view of Fuji-san. Drive up to fourth station and view from tjerevwas disappointing.